Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dusk Harpy - 2019 Mar 29

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    did you use Pyro Pony first and then Skyger? I used Skyger and Pyro Pony. Got the 5 hr. But can't tell what it is. It is not Dusk Harpy. Thanks for any help.

I just used pyro pony and skyger like you did and got another 5 hr. We'll I will let you know what I got.
    Dusk Harpy is the only Fire + Dark 5 hours combo. I believe you got it.

Executive Chef
    Got it third try with Garnet Griffin and Skyger.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Dusk Harpy is the only Fire + Dark 5 hours combo. I believe you got it.
    Yes you are right I did and it is hatching. Finally. These common animals are so hard to get. Have a terrific day.

I just got it on one account with Onyx Ox and Nightmare. Now to get it on the other account.

Can?t wait to try for this one, but it?s going to be a couple of days. I didn?t notice it till about 20 minutes after my (FINALLY) first 45 hour timer!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlieD View Post
    Can?t wait to try for this one, but it?s going to be a couple of days. I didn?t notice it till about 20 minutes after my (FINALLY) first 45 hour timer!
    Congratulations!

Executive Chef
    Hahahahaha.
    Ugh, whhhhhhhy have I been breeding fire and earth??????

Thank you mymonta 😸

Does anyone have a better breeding option? I am a day behind bc I got 18, 8, & 8 hour timers using skyger & pyro pony. I think I need to try another pair before it?s too late to finish. ☹️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlieD View Post
    Does anyone have a better breeding option? I am a day behind bc I got 18, 8, & 8 hour timers using skyger & pyro pony. I think I need to try another pair before it?s too late to finish. ☹️
    Theoretically, any dark and fire combo should give you approximately the same chance of getting the Dusk Harpy. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to mix up your combo though. Maybe use Skyger with a dark/fire hybrid, or try Pyro Pony with a dark/fire hybrid, or try 2 dark/fire hybrids together. Just don't let any other elements get mixed in there.

I got 2 Dusk Harpies on my newer account, but my old account hasn't had any luck, either, so it will not be able to finish the event. Even though I have no spaces, I was really hoping to be able to finish this event and at least keep the pony in storage. I will sacrifice a couple other critters if I have to if I get the Dusk Harpy and the Skysweeper or whatever it is called.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast