Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dusk Harpy - 2019 Mar 29

Farm Supplier
    How are you able to breed a new animal like this? I don’t have anything about it at all!

Executive Chef
    Ugh! So I already wasted my first shots at breeding on dark and earth when I needed dark and fire. Thank you for the info!

Paulmiddle - educated guess based on previous experience breeding Mythic type animals. It's in the marketplace where we can see that it is dark and Mythic.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Paulmiddle - educated guess based on previous experience breeding Mythic type animals. It's in the marketplace where we can see that it is dark and Mythic.
    Many thanks
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-29-19 at 10:21 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Fashion Designer
    I used mythic /earth and dark!

Rhino Keeper
    Was there any info. on the first post, from the forums moderator? Other than clicking on the creature guide? I couldn't see anything. Thank you. Good luck everyone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Was there any info. on the first post, from the forums moderator? Other than clicking on the creature guide? I couldn't see anything. Thank you. Good luck everyone.
    Not yet. Rynetory comes on at night, I think. I think she might live in the Mother Country, but I'm not sure. So she would be in a very different time zone. She is very on top of things and will update next time she's on I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by taralynn227 View Post
    I got it on my first try with Pyro Pony and Skyger. 5 hr breed and hatch.
    Thanks to the info on the successful breeding combo from TaraLynn, I switched from Dark and Water to Dark and Fire (using a Skyger with a Pyro Pony) and got the Dusk Harpy on my first try, after the Parrotfish flew/swam off

 => 

  
    Last edited by deadpixel; 03-31-19 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Added screenshot of egg in nest

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Post 1 and all Guides are updated. I can confirm it's breeding with Fire + Dark. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Not yet. Rynetory comes on at night, I think. I think she might live in the Mother Country, but I'm not sure. So she would be in a very different time zone. She is very on top of things and will update next time she's on I'm sure.
    Thank you for the vote of confidence!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by taralynn227 View Post
    I got it on my first try with Pyro Pony and Skyger. 5 hr breed and hatch.
    Attachment 50882 Attachment 50883
    did you use Pyro Pony first and then Skyger? I used Skyger and Pyro Pony. Got the 5 hr. But can't tell what it is. It is not Dusk Harpy. Thanks for any help.

I just used pyro pony and skyger like you did and got another 5 hr. We'll I will let you know what I got. We'll I got me one hatching right now. Thank you for the help.
    Last edited by sharyl32; 03-31-19 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Merged multiple posts for clarity

Hi.

All forms.

Best regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dusk Harpy.jpg 
Views:	886 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	50897  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast