Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Smile for the Camera! - 2019 Mar 28 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    No offence, but I do not like the goal.
    I should do the goal, to At least earn some more gem, but I been sick as late, so I already miss like 4-5 day. I only have 9 day left, so I do not think I will finish in time if I do start. Anyway I Off topic.

I already have the side goal prize - 57 of them. I buy all from last year.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7D2C16FA-E1E2-4565-8FB5-D13A51AED051.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	50933

I might do the side goal, because then I would have 58. So good.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've had players ask for the Goal Cards themselves:

Main Goal:

Side Goal:

I've added them to the first post behind a spoiler bar like I do the goal images. I'm not sure if I should start including these in the main goal post from now on or not. Personally, I just don't see what the cards add to the information post that's not already there but perhaps I'm overlooking something? Thoughts?

Attachment 50930
    Attachment 50931
    Thanks AnnirasSweets for the addition of Main Goal & Side Goal Cards you provided in post #1. Very helpful to have them together in one place. Hope you continue doing this. And as always thanks for all the hard work you do with the goal info. I'm sure I can speak for everyone who rely on you to stay on top of completing goals on time. Thanks again.

* Cross posted in RS *
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Fashion Designer
    Photography & baking are my two hobbies. I don't know much about photography, but do have a DSLR camera and what would seem (to me, anyway) to be a ridiculous amount of lenses, which most picture-type people call "glass". But you NEED different lenses to take different kinds of pics. So there's that.

I wouldn't want a photography section of my bakery permanently, but I have a small corner in the bakery that I change up with each goal. I'd love to have done a photography one.

But I know I won't be able to finish this goal & that totally bums me out. It wouldn't be a Goal Corner Of Photography. It would be a Goal Corner Of Disappointment.

When will Storm8 realize that making people associate disappointment with their product won't lead to big profits? If it doesn't work, don't do MORE of it, for crying out loud.

Host(ess)
    Such a shame, was looking forward to a Easter/spring themed goal. Why is it so hard to for them to give us seasonally appropriate goals 😩

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've had players ask for the Goal Cards themselves:

Main Goal:

Side Goal:

I've added them to the first post behind a spoiler bar like I do the goal images. I'm not sure if I should start including these in the main goal post from now on or not. Personally, I just don't see what the cards add to the information post that's not already there but perhaps I'm overlooking something? Thoughts?

Attachment 50930
    Attachment 50931
    The added benefit that I can think of is if people quickly tap through the cards and don?t read them, whether by accident or on purpose because they?re in a hurry to start serving food: they could come back here and read the story/lore/text etc later. That seems to be the only distinguishable difference between the cards and the infopic you post at be bottom of the goal text. Idk if anyone else feels like this, but it seems to me that people like choices to be there whether they act on it or not.

I personally think the info pic and the way you structure posts already, is perfect. But if you feel like adding the cards, my thought is, ?sure y not??.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by catprint View Post
    The added benefit that I can think of is if people quickly tap through the cards and don?t read them, whether by accident or on purpose because they?re in a hurry to start serving food: they could come back here and read the story/lore/text etc later. That seems to be the only distinguishable difference between the cards and the infopic you post at be bottom of the goal text. Idk if anyone else feels like this, but it seems to me that people like choices to be there whether they act on it or not.

I personally think the info pic and the way you structure posts already, is perfect. But if you feel like adding the cards, my thought is, ?sure y not??.
    LOL, that's pretty much what my thoughts on the matter were as well. I mean, I've already got the cards just sitting in my email so it's not a big deal to just paste them together and post them - so why not. After thinking it over, I've also realized it might be helpful for those who aren't comfortable with English to see the visual cards of future tasks rather than have to read and translate my write up. So, I guess from now on there will be extra images added to the bottom of the first posts.

Nightclub Owner
    This week's iOS Value Pack Offer:

The Vegetable Garden is a 2x2 Floor Deco that was originally offered as an LTO for 40 gems in the April 12, 2012 update.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS 04-05-2019 VP.jpg 
Views:	1956 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	50996

Farm Supplier
    The vegetable garden's very appealing, but if I had to pay cash for it, I would've liked it to come with some gems instead of parts, since I've almost finished building.

New Resident
    The goal was pretty ok but, the recipes has been having the same amount of cook time for three goals and i feel we are just doing the same over and over again. Also the appliances parts are just too much cant we just add 8 or 10 like it was before? Aside that I really enjoyed the Camara goal I hope you can improve this Thank you for reading

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Naya2017 View Post
    The vegetable garden's very appealing, but if I had to pay cash for it, I would've liked it to come with some gems instead of parts, since I've almost finished building.
    You are right. In my opinion

I wish the value pack would start at the goal. Here to hope!!!
    Last edited by kappy333; 04-11-19 at 03:31 AM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast