Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Smile for the Camera! - 2019 Mar 28 (15 Days)

Agreed. What?s up with black in springtime? The lack of creativity from the design team is severely disturbing.
    Well, I hate a cluttered bakery so I have plenty of recipes to master still and so although I am disappointed in the new goal (not only am I not interested because I wanted spring- aside from the fact I don?t even LIKE ANY of the new items- WHY would I want a bunch of camera stuff in my bakery?? IT?S A BAKERY!!!!), I am actually relieved to take the time off from the stressful job that goals have become and relax for a bit!

Executive Chef
    This games is just horrible my light bulb doesn’t drop especially the one I need. This game has become very unenjoyable it’s just everything. It’s not the same as it used to be.

Executive Chef
    I would have liked to see "Film Roll Ups" (eg Fruit roll ups)
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dontidae View Post
    Agreed. What?s up with black in springtime? The lack of creativity from the design team is severely disturbing.
    Well, I hate a cluttered bakery so I have plenty of recipes to master still and so although I am disappointed in the new goal (not only am I not interested because I wanted spring- aside from the fact I don?t even LIKE ANY of the new items- WHY would I want a bunch of camera stuff in my bakery?? IT?S A BAKERY!!!!), I am actually relieved to take the time off from the stressful job that goals have become and relax for a bit!
    I'm usually pretty good at ignoring the decor items that I don't like and coming up with interesting ways to use items that seem absurd at first glance. But even I have to admit these ones are a bit harder to do anything with. While I would've much preferred something colorful and bright, I'm trying to focus on the bright side which, for me, is getting 6 new recipes. Let's all hope that the next goal is more on par with what we were wanting this time.

Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    I would have liked to see "Film Roll Ups" (eg Fruit roll ups)
    That's an adorable idea! I really wish they would start doing those forum contests again where we players could submit ideas for new items, I see so many great ideas that would work wonderfully in the game.

Executive Chef
    Even when I don't like a goal set theme, I like at least 1 item out of all but this goal I don't like anything at all. This looks like it could belong in Fashion Story!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Wow, that side prize is REALLY disappointing. That water garden is something that I've seen in multiple amounts in some people's bakeries. The fact that we will only be rewarded one of them through this side goal is just sad. 5 would have been nice...considering that this isn't a new item.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't like this goal either.
    I want bakery stuff, pink or green or yellow, fresh colors. And things like pie counters, flowers or plants. More animals, dogs and cats! Or stuff you see in a real bakery. Never seen a photostudio in a bakery before.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Even when I don't like a goal set theme, I like at least 1 item out of all but this goal I don't like anything at all. This looks like it could belong in Fashion Story!
    I think the security camera, the hipster camera and the floor tiles do belong to Fashion Story...

I too dislike the items in this goal, both the prizes and the items u have to buy to achive it...
    But on another point of view it's positive for me, cause I need to gain so much more money in order to expand my bakery...
    So now I'll just focus on unlocking the first 3 recipes, both to have some new to master, and to have something to do instead of just doing the red velvet cakes over and over and...
    I will probably skip the other three, because I dont want to spend to much unneccesary money.

By the way, I bought yellow tiles and green wallpapers instead of the tiles and the wallpapers in the goal. It worked just as well, and I saved alot of money...

I think goals have become very expensive and stressful. Even, the side goals are boring, the same two recipes over and over again, and it doesn't drop parts, so... I really liked this game before. Why don't the developers read this forum?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuri_cookies View Post
    I think goals have become very expensive and stressful. Even, the side goals are boring, the same two recipes over and over again, and it doesn't drop parts, so... I really liked this game before. Why don't the developers read this forum?
    I have a hard time believing that people involved in the game actually read the forum. If they do, they are doing the exact opposite of what players suggest. Newer and long time players have all expressed disappointment over how the game has changed. Players have also repeatedly asked for more Bakery related or seasonal goals. What do we get instead? Black wallpaper in Spring. If we are lucky enough to get a holiday related goal they usually start really close to the actual holiday. By the time you get the prize, the holiday is over within a day or two. I think they are phasing this game out like they did Fashion Story. Nothing new on that game in several years.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast