Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/28: Beast Master Challenge - season 17

Fashion Designer
    NO MORE LEADERBOARDS

Competing against each other is contrary to the spirit within this game.

That said, the blue boar glitch or design is very disappointing. It helped balance out tokens and energy use.

Warning: No tokens from a Forest Spirit. I am finishing Part II and I am just getting points. I took a chance and lost. But I did not want to wait another week. I will be working on the Forest and collecting the regular beast tokens. Not interested in any more kitsunecorns.

Farm Supplier
    I’m not interested in the armoured kitsuncorn, as I am always maxed on gold apples. I’m maxed on armoured flygers, dark unicorns, white flygers, and wyvern. The armoured dark unicorn drops nothing useful. Do I go for the armoured lion, another coloured alicorn (purple or armoured), or do I upgrade my wizard portal. I don’t know what to do, and I’m going to max the gold troll tokens soon

I just wasted my only energy crate, a 50, only to discover that the blue dire boars don't just keep spawning!

Executive Chef
    Wee Wedding Pony just spawned a golem.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh man I'm also disappointed about not spawning multiple dire boars. What are the kitsune tokens for besides making those shields to trade

Executive Chef
    And now Alcina also spawned a golem. Good horsies!

Rhino Keeper
    Why did they do this... the last monster hunt was sooo much better! With multiple options to make items in the trade wagon, more monsters spawning! It cannot be that S8 tries to balance new players and players with hundreds of alis? because there is no possibility to balance... they could still get more because they have more energy.. so making it more difficult for new (young (in the idea that they don't have herds of alis)) players is just ridiculous .. I was hoping the last monsterhunt would come back again, THAT was fun (and I don't have herds I'd alis - I'm a relatively new player - now, it seems very boring and more difficult (a golem has way more hits than direboar....)

Executive Chef
    The last monster hunt was a very special treat but this is the norm. A while back, you could only get one golem and one dire boar a day. In between, you collected tokens for the special creature of the hunt, and that creature did not give stuff like trade tickets or lanterns. So being able to get ongoing golems is great. Between the forest and the tailor and the lucky and the griffin, the powers that be probably wanted something basic for a week.

Rhino Keeper
    This monster hunt really sucks, there is not enough sword tokens. Not interested in leader board or its prize.

Executive Chef
    i'm ignoring LB too (even if i am highly ranked). but i am only highly ranked becuase all i can seem to spawn (besides golems from horses) are the kitsunecorns
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast