Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/28: Beast Master Challenge - season 17

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    This is the worst monster hunt I have participated in. Other than the first blue boar, the only thing spawning monsters is horses for glimmer golems. Bought more horses!
    i've gotten tons of the kitsunecorn but nada!

am i missing some animals i need to make this work?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i've gotten tons of the kitsunecorn but nada!

am i missing some animals i need to make this work?
    I’m not after the kitsucorns as I don’t care about the leaderboard. I haven’t been able to spawn a boar, fangbeast, wisp, etc. for trade wagon tokens. Just the Purple Glimmer Golems.

Rhino Keeper
    I have only been able to spawn fangbeasts from the buildings. All animals are giving the foxicorn thing for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    I reached the 75 coin goal and should have received a mystery chest....is that an inventory item? I cant seem to see it anywhere....
    These chests don?t go into inventory but automatically open when won. I think mine gave me 10 points, which were instantly added to my total. No effort needed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieA67 View Post
    Am I the only one who hates it when they pit us against each other? Community events where we work together are so much more rewarding and satisfying...
    I totally agree with you. I play Dragon Story quite a bit and hate that we're always pitted against each other. The worst was a few months ago when I was in a leaderboard event with 2 friends/neighbors. We chat quite a but and I tried to stay behind them.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieA67 View Post
    Am I the only one who hates it when they pit us against each other? Community events where we work together are so much more rewarding and satisfying...
    I vote for No More Leaderboard too. Bring back plain ol' Monster Hunt! (that works!)
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Do you think the dire boar situation is intentional or maybe a glitch? I kind of hope it’s just a glitch or something bc otherwise this is gonna be a really crappy beast master event and i’ve Stockpiling for one of this one for months. Boo hiss.

Rhino Keeper
    i think this is the first event i dont really care to try very hard in.. lol never thought i would see the day! not interested in the look of these pets. they dont go with my KINGDOM. this is CASTLE story after all.....

Rhino Keeper
    On the plus side I seem to be getting forest wisps only, from the white trillium, no skunks! This should help with the forest quest....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    These chests don?t go into inventory but automatically open when won. I think mine gave me 10 points, which were instantly added to my total. No effort needed.
    Thanks for clarifying that!

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast