Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/28: Beast Master Challenge - season 17

Executive Chef
    i got +7 in energy today
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    It seems like S8 initially forgot to code the energy drops for the Spring Kitsunecorn and then corrected it ... & now I'm wondering if the same thing happened with the Armored Kitsunecorn.
    Back with the introduction of the Solar Kitsunecorn (& its 22 hr timer), it was established that this type of animal is part mythical Asian fox and part UNICORN, with the horn on its head (& "corn" in its name) ... which means it also drops ENERGY, even if it's just the minimal 2-3.

SW ~ Will you please ask S8 if this was an error with the coding for the Armored Kitsunecorn, especially since we can only craft ONE. Otherwise, I can get the same fruit & cobblers n such from my Armored Shadow Wolf (& I was able to craft FOUR of them). Seriously, at this rate, it's more like an Armored FRUIT TREE than an Armored Kitsunecorn, lol. ... if not an error, then why the max of 1, when it just drops fruit & fruity stuff?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Will do.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-08-19 at 03:56 PM.

Hello Storm8,
    I accidentally deleted the stormmill while being tired, and checking the stormmill to see if I can turn it around. I wanted to scroll away from it but I hit the sell button and it was gone. Could you please help me out by getting it back? I really want to play this event!

My storm8 ID (of the game I?m playing currently): rockinfit
    Kingdom name: Rocktown

Greetings,
    Tomas Klok