Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/28: Beast Master Challenge - season 17

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trilogylass View Post
    Is it just me or what? I?ve placed my extra royal cows in my kingdom at least 6 times and the game reloads itself once or twice and my cows disappear. I?ve restarted my game to no avail...
    Happened to me too, Trilogy ... I had to place 2 or 3 and then visit a neighbor before placing 2 or 3 more and repeating over & over til they were all placed & stayed.

...on another note, it happened to me over & over during the Weekday Warrior, too. I chopped oodles of willow trees only to have the game reset & put them all back. In the end, I only managed to get about 30 vines and then had a board full of trees leftover that I had to use my energy stash to get rid of. Of course the resets didn't happen then. FIGURES.
    What in the world is going on with the resets!?!?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Hitting/defeating the kitsunecorns are not dropping any sword, staff or shield tokens for me.
    Huh, that's odd -- they were for me but aren't any longer. The ones I'd fought were before I closed & reopened the game to see the leaderboard, though, so maybe that was a glitch. I guess I'll be ignoring the bee-foxes entirely, then, and wishing the bronze trade gave better returns on sword tokens.

Executive Chef
    Not fan of leaderboard hunt

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Not fan of leaderboard hunt
    I agree, hate ‘em
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Jousting arena didn?t spawn a beast. Is this a glitch or is it not? (No there wasn?t a beast on my board right after I spawned a troll from one of my horses.)
    Same here. I've spawned a couple wisps (no tokens dropped) and collected from everything that usually spawns a beast but not even a skunk pops up (no beasties hiding) Not interested in the LB at all and now I can't collect tokens? *yawn* *eye roll*
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    It looks like we can only do one dead tree? Before, each hit on a dead tree would spawn a monster.
    So far looks like just one hit on dead tree spawns a monster, I guess for the daily hunt only.

Executive Chef
    i have been in the dire bore trap part of the troll quest. and having my own monster hunt for the past 3 weeks. now can barely spawn a monster
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Everything is working okay in my lower level kingdom, I don't get any other tokens except the kitsecorn ones when battling that. I did the dead tree and spawned the blue direboar and cannot get a second one but that looks like everyone else.

In my higher level kingdom, I don't have the daily hunt. I defeated 2 kitsecorns, but the daily stuff never showed up so I can't spawn the other monsters to fight. I have force closed and rebooted my tablet. Any ideas? I really don't want to have to uninstall and reinstall. Maybe I'll just sit this one out.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    The forest wisp doesn't drop any tokens.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    ok since i only did little bits on the last two monster hunts, what is the beastbane thing? and is it worth it? i've heard no
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast