Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/28: Beast Master Challenge - season 17

Fashion Designer
    It looks like we can only do one dead tree? Before, each hit on a dead tree would spawn a monster.

Executive Chef
    Yup I would show a pic, but for some reason when I try to upload the png images my iPad takes, I get an error message!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Jousting arena didn’t spawn a beast. Is this a glitch or is it not? (No there wasn’t a beast on my board right after I spawned a troll from one of my horses.)

Fashion Designer
    Slayed a Forest Wisp and no coins rendered, however still got to collect points. hmm?
    Also wasn't able to spawn monsters from dead tree's after the original slay.
    So is this event just whacking pigs and cows? Its totally okay, just trying to understand
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I have pulled out horses for the glimmer golems ... now that the renewable source for blue dire boars is gone, is there any strategy anyone might to suggest beyond the horses to maximise gold token trades?? I don't like wasting energy looking for a spawn when I can at least get shield tokens.
    With just glimmer golems as my main supply of tokens I usually run short on sword tokens; the kitsunecorns are a very common spawn (every 2-3 pigs/cows for me) and drop sword tokens on each hit, so I'll probably mine them for sword tokens when things get unbalanced from the golems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    It looks like we can only do one dead tree? Before, each hit on a dead tree would spawn a monster.
    I always tap Sir Pigglesworth first, before the Dead tree, and get the boar. But I usually only do the 1 need for the daily event.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I KNOW, right?? I was counting on those blue dire boars. I want a wizard portal and a second cabbage hut. Will skip the pigs and cows and kitsunecornes and just focus on the gold troll tokens. I have pulled out horses for the glimmer golems ... now that the renewable source for blue dire boars is gone, is there any strategy anyone might to suggest beyond the horses to maximise gold token trades?? I don't like wasting energy looking for a spawn when I can at least get shield tokens.

Wisps from cloudberry bushes are dropping shield tokens btw. : )
    I'm not getting this? I'm not interested in the Armored Kitsunecorn as I don't need another source of golden apples and I have no interest in the leaderboard. So does this mean I hit one dead tree per day and then just hit horses and defeat purple glimmer golems for 6 days?!? Am I missing something???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by emeraldwyvern View Post
    With just glimmer golems as my main supply of tokens I usually run short on sword tokens; the kitsunecorns are a very common spawn (every 2-3 pigs/cows for me) and drop sword tokens on each hit, so I'll probably mine them for sword tokens when things get unbalanced from the golems.
    Hitting/defeating the kitsunecorns are not dropping any sword, staff or shield tokens for me.

Executive Chef
    This is my first monster hunt. I had been on a break from the game for ones in the past. Holy moly you need a lot of energy for this!! I spawned a glimmer golem and had to pull out two 50 energy crates (thanks S8 for the recent gift) to defeat him. I don’t think I’ll get very far in this event, I wish it wasn’t a leader board. I need gold tokens for a cabbage hut (I don’t have one) and for Lorelei’s necklace... gem thing to get the fountain which is something else I don’t have yet but I don’t think it’s possible for me to get that many gold tokens. I’ll try though. Good luck with your personal trade wagon goals.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    Is it just me or what? I’ve placed my extra royal cows in my kingdom at least 6 times and the game reloads itself once or twice and my cows disappear. I’ve restarted my game to no avail...
    ⚔Humble and Proud Servant #4⃣1⃣ of Thuakie Sword Society{⚔}==========>

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast