Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/28: Beast Master Challenge - season 17

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    ooo lucky you, i am only getting Kitsunecorn tokens, none of the other monster ones
    You were referencing a post I couldn't find that said a player was getting sword tokens from kittsucorn.

Is anyone else getting these? I have avoided the kitsunecorn because I don't get MH tokens. Has this changed?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    You were referencing a post I couldn't find that said a player was getting sword tokens from kittsucorn.

Is anyone else getting these? I have avoided the kitsunecorn because I don't get MH tokens. Has this changed?
    Hasn't for me, so I am concentrating on troll tokens.

Trudyscandles

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by beckypeke View Post
    Does anyone know what the final prize will drop? Right now, the kitsunecorn is listed as a decoration and i would rather craft tokens than do the LB.
    p.s. wish i had checked the forum earlier. Wasted a few dead trees trying to spawn blue direboars. My regulat direboars seem to be hibernating; they only come out during events when I DON'T want them.
    They never let us know beforehand what the LB prize drops. Looking back at the other LB prizes makes me think the drops will be far from impressive and not worth the effort needed. Plus, there's a good chance that the prize will be offered in a future sale. I mean, just a few back the Spring Dragon was on sale for 200 gems and it was originally an LB prize so it's not out of the question that we'll see the others offered as well.

Like most others, I'm just going for the Troll Tokens and ignoring the LB. Those Armored Dark Unicorns aren't going to craft themselves!

Quote Originally Posted by alexquinnatl View Post
    What is in the box with the blue bow for the top tier prizes? Is that a mystery box or something else?

Any idea what the Spring Kitsunecorn drops? What would I try to rank high if the prizes are so unclear?
    The chest usually has a trophy/banner deco and coins so far as I can recall.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 03-30-19 at 12:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Soooo... Did they just turn off the unlimited purple golems??? If so, I?m done playing this leaderboard event. There?s really no point if you can?t get as many gold tokens as you can! Never mind. Had a hidden skunk upon entering. But I wish they turn unlimited Blue Dire Boars back on as well
    Last edited by tonyjosiah; 03-30-19 at 01:22 PM.
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! Love the positive attitude. I feel the same. I see the LB as just a small detail and not worth talking about. I?m just playing MY game but I love the chests and crowns along the way. On the other hand, I am fairly new and have not experienced competition like some have. It must have been very disappointing if you received no prize unless you won.
    Hugs to everyone one this forum. Y?all make it fun.

-----
    Taking a glass half-full attitude, I say hurray for leaderboards! I've never won, but the spenders support S8, which benefits us ALL. I try to view the prizes as "something I wouldn't have gotten anyway," lol. I'll play against myself, against the goal. When I first started CS, the Leaderboards annoyed me no end, just like you, because I couldn't spend that kind of money all at once. I couldn't "win." Seeing all the unhappiness in the forum made me wonder why we let it bother us. Changing my viewpoint has helped tremendously.

Hugs to all.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-30-19 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Kind of fixed quote!

Rhino Keeper
    Which animal in MRC gives the most energy? I found the thread about which ones Give energy but no amounts.

Rhino Keeper
    Trying to complete Hidden Forest Part 2 before the deadline with the Magic Forge working overtime already. Wish it was just a Hunt without the Leaderboard. I will only do limited Leaderboard because the energy required by the Hidden Forest is very energy hungry already. I used to like this game because it didn’t have these time deadlines but I know they want our money. Try to buy things when I can to support them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    Which animal in MRC gives the most energy? I found the thread about which ones Give energy but no amounts.
    This is the thread I think you are referring to?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1366451

The glimmer and armored alicorns are 22h daily alicorns that usually give 4 energy with a small chance of higher drops. Unicorns are the same except they are collected every 24h not 22.

The armored direwolves drop 20-60 energy every 5 days but mostly 20, so if you divide it up, they are not dissimilar to daily alicorns. Depends on how you play but I prefer these as you only need to tap once in 5 days rather than tap 5 times in 5 days, using more energy to tap.

Executive Chef
    Just to add that the wizard portal is crafted in the trade wagon unlike the animals which are in the MRC. So if you want to, craft the wizard portal overnight otherwise you will not be able to exchange tokens in the trade wagon for 5h.

I did not include the wizard portal as the question was specifically asking about animals in the MRC.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a way to get the bee kitdune/ venomus kitsune we are fighting!? Super cute