Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/28: Beast Master Challenge - season 17

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Jousting arena glitch was fixed! I spawned a fang beast from it this morning. Has anyone tried the dead trees to see if they spawn more than once?
    My dead tree I hit a few minutes ago spawned nothing...so they either haven't fixed it yet or don't plan on fixing it. Which I disapprove of cause my tokens are imbalanced now.

Fashion Designer
    The kitsunecorn kit, while adorable looking, has very disappointing drops: monster part, bacon or roast chicken, coal/ore/earth wisp with chance of wisp lantern. So babsically another version of baby flyger /dire wolf et al.

The armoured kitsunecorn dropped a sugar (black flagged).

Unless they fix the blue dire boar situation, I'm done with this hunt. There's nothing in the MRC I'm dying to make and chopping p-golems for tokens is too energy expensive for my taste. Y'all have a good hunt. M is taking a break. Ciao.

Executive Chef
    I'm just going for gold tokens to put toward my Portal. So glad to have another building instead of animals and I like the way it looks. But it will be long term goal for updates.
    I'm avoiding all cows and chickens like the plague. Not at all interested in forging those extra parts.
    Not interested in LB.
    I'm aiming for gold tokens.
    You all do remember that those other animals stay in MRC after the hunt, right. I might get Armoured Kit later. Maybe!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    My dead tree I hit a few minutes ago spawned nothing...so they either haven't fixed it yet or don't plan on fixing it. Which I disapprove of cause my tokens are imbalanced now.
    cleared 2 dead trees this morning and no boars
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    I HATE the stupid pop up for the points. Why doesn?t it appear at the top like other flags? It covers the left button when fighting a monster and forces you to use the right. I avoid the right so I don?t hit a stupid gem trap. Well, I just hit the trap because they won?t let you fight with the left button. WHY!?!!?!!?!!
    I normally use the Left button due to gem traps but am using the middle button for this event. It was driving me cray with the constant pop ups.

Executive Chef
    So I still can’t spawn a blue boar from dead trees. I am maxed on shield tokens and can’t get any staff tokens so fighting the purple golem that’s on my board is eating up my energy but giving me nothing in return, it isn’t dropping staff tokens. I want to make golden tokens only as I’m trying to get Lorelei’s sapphire done. I’m not doing the leaderboard. Any suggestions on how to up my staff token intake?
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    So I still can’t spawn a blue boar from dead trees. I am maxed on shield tokens and can’t get any staff tokens so fighting the purple golem that’s on my board is eating up my energy but giving me nothing in return, it isn’t dropping staff tokens. I want to make golden tokens only as I’m trying to get Lorelei’s sapphire done. I’m not doing the leaderboard. Any suggestions on how to up my staff token intake?
    Do the bronze trade.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

The level 5 Jousting Arena has been fixed, thanks for bringing this to our attention! The Blue Dire Boars will no longer always spawn from the Dead Trees.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Not receiving mystery chests

Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    I reached the 75 coin goal and should have received a mystery chest....is that an inventory item? I cant seem to see it anywhere....
    I have over 2000 points and don?t have a single mystery chest to show for it.

Nightclub Owner
    It's no secret how I feel about LBs in general so I'll spare us all having to read about them again, lol. As for the Hunt aspect, I'm unsure as to what I'll be focusing my Troll Tokens on since we've not got any new energy droppers. I suppose I'll just keep slaying monsters and decide later...

Also, I'm super confused as why they've capped the Armored Kitsunecorn at 1. Seeing the item in the MRC one would think it had much better drops due to both its singular cap and it's 22 hour timer - things normally reserved for top tier items. Mine dropped a whopping $250 and 3 lemons. Off to storage it goes!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Sorry to have to ask - do the gold troll tokens actually max out at 99? I so want to make the cabbage hut but it is 16 hours to craft, so I will miss out on many blood-thirsty hours of brave purple golem slaying if I trade in the 70 tokens for the hut craft during the event.

: )
    Yes, the Troll Token cap is a firm 99. No one is quite sure why since the other tokens all cap at 120 but that's the way it is and always has been.

Quote Originally Posted by tonicolling View Post
    I have over 2000 points and don?t have a single mystery chest to show for it.
    You don't get a physical chest to chop - you'll get a pop up showing the items that were inside of a virtual chest when you win one. For instance, one of mine had Troll Token and coins, these items get added straight to our inventories, not the actual chests like other events give.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 03-29-19 at 12:28 PM.