Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/28: Beast Master Challenge - season 17

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post

PS: Collection Time? Can it be sold? Coins drop?
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 03-31-19 at 11:24 AM. Reason: More info?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I haven't done a silver trade at all. I've done a lot of bronze trades and actually been pretty pleased with those drops. And I've been getting a lot of gems to drop. Slowly getting my gold MH tokens built up. So I'm somewhat pleased with MH.
    But it would have been nice to use those kit tokens towards a Bumblekit.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I'm wondering the same thing.
    It's SPRING; I want a bumble bee (even if it IS just a dressed-up Fox, lol)!
    Weren't we able to craft the special monster with the special monster tokens in the past?
    Really kinda lame that the only use for the Kitsune tokens is for crafting stuff for the Leaderboard.
    Agree... the last MH was the best! That was so much fun! More options in trade wagon, more monsters! Just super cool event ...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    Which animal in MRC gives the most energy? I found the thread about which ones Give energy but no amounts.
    With the energy animals in the MRC, I recommend getting Unicorns first. Energy wise they drop the same as a 4+ daily alicorn. The 24hr timer is a bit of a pain but the tokens they drop make up for that. Most of the time they'll drop a shield/sword/staff token but occasionally they'll drop a gold token. And they drop tokens in between monster hunts as well so whenever I start a hunt I can usually craft a couple of gold tokens straight away thanks to the shield/sword/staff tokens I've accumulated. Definitely the best choice for anyone's first MRC animal in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i got the unlimited energy for my plot of dead trees... and they only allow ONE dire boar!! i haven't got any horses to check but if you can only have one golem perday as well, i'm 100% skipping the event!
    Gingerbread horses also count for fighting golem. I get a lot of skunkupines & fangbeasts just collecting food, animals when I don't park an animal on purpose. Also, my jousting arena works every time. And I get a gold token every 2-3 tries. And tokens from beastbane displays. Good luck.

Does anyone know what the armored kitsunecorn drops besides chance for gold Apple? Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Does anyone know what the armored kitsunecorn drops besides chance for gold Apple? Thanks
    Not all, but a first list: Coins, Apple Pie, Sugar, Golden Apple, Lemonade, Orange Cobbler
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Not all, but a first list: Coins, Apple Pie, Sugar, Golden Apple, Lemonade, Orange Cobbler
    Ok, thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    With the energy animals in the MRC, I recommend getting Unicorns first. Energy wise they drop the same as a 4+ daily alicorn. The 24hr timer is a bit of a pain but the tokens they drop make up for that. Most of the time they'll drop a shield/sword/staff token but occasionally they'll drop a gold token. And they drop tokens in between monster hunts as well so whenever I start a hunt I can usually craft a couple of gold tokens straight away thanks to the shield/sword/staff tokens I've accumulated. Definitely the best choice for anyone's first MRC animal in my opinion.
    Thank you. So hard to decide based on conflicting info.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post

PS: Collection Time? Can it be sold? Coins drop?
    Collection time is 22 hours. No it can't be sold.

I haven't taken in what it dropped - will try to do so