Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/28: Beast Master Challenge - season 17

Rhino Keeper
    I think the beastbane is well worth the purchase, I was able to collect 15 troll tokens between the last monster hunt and this one. And lots of sword and staff tokens.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    So I still can’t spawn a blue boar from dead trees. I am maxed on shield tokens and can’t get any staff tokens so fighting the purple golem that’s on my board is eating up my energy but giving me nothing in return, it isn’t dropping staff tokens. I want to make golden tokens only as I’m trying to get Lorelei’s sapphire done. I’m not doing the leaderboard. Any suggestions on how to up my staff token intake?
    As Shibuya said, do the bronze trade when you max on Shield tokens, then keep fighting your glimmer golem, at the last hit to **** him you will then get a good number of both sword and staff tokens.

I have been getting a good number of normal direboars spawning from collecting strawberries, they also give shied tokens while fighting and sword and shield at the last hit.

Hope this works for you, good hunting. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    When I reached one of my goals in the leaderboard I ?received ? 10 energy but it wasn?t added to my energy total and also no energy box in my inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got shield tokens and 5 sword tokens from fighting a marmosea, which is a guaranteed spawn from the Mermaid goals Prison every 22hrs if you have it.

I'm also now getting good numbers of fangbeasts from cows which are also dropping sword tokens on last hit. Worth collecting from even if you don't want tokens for leaderboard.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Do the bronze trade.
    Done. Thank you.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    As Shibuya said, do the bronze trade when you max on Shield tokens, then keep fighting your glimmer golem, at the last hit to **** him you will then get a good number of both sword and staff tokens.

I have been getting a good number of normal direboars spawning from collecting strawberries, they also give shied tokens while fighting and sword and shield at the last hit.

Hope this works for you, good hunting. :-)
    Thank you. I did as Shibuya said and did the bronze trade and I then got my staff and sword tokens on the last hit as you mentioned so I’m getting there. My first time doing a monster hunt and using the trade wagon so I’m getting the hang of it now. I’m going to go plant some strawberries now too and hope they spawn for me as I need the dire boars. Thanks for your help and advice. Good hunting to you too.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Ahaha, geee, s8, thanks for settling the debate on which beast was the best for the monster hunts. I always slayed the blue dire boars instead of the golems. I’ve been right, right? Thank you. And good on you for staying true to yourselves. Consistently being mean.
    Last edited by CharmOfLea; 03-29-19 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Color!

I checked my inventory earlier today for dire boar traps & found 12. All from adventures I'm sure. So wouldn't hurt to check your inventory for traps.
    I'm not happy about the blue direboar limitation but this was how monster hunts used to be. In fact, purple golems were at first limited to 1 a day as well. It really does leave an imbalance of tokens for sure.

Dire boars have a chance to spawn:
    Cabbage, Cocoa, Strawberry, Glimmer Bulbs, Buildings, Goddess Tree, Multi Flowered Hedge, Mushrooms, Pond, Well, Dire Boar Trap (5 gems), Rock Outcropping, Lair of Beasts
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I really don't understand the thought process, s8. Let's take away the things players like (unlimited blue dire bears, token drops from event monsters) and keep the things players hate (leaderboard). Just reinforces my vow to not spend real money anymore.

New Resident
    Wondering if someone can help me. I apparently need a cleaver to **** a blue dire boar but I have no option in my kitchen to make one. What do I do?