Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/28: Beast Master Challenge - season 17

Rhino Keeper
    So I did this:Clicked on the Rhino Spirit.
    Oops, now I have 199 clicks to go to slay that beauty with no tokens.
    On the plus side, I do get points
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    So I did this:Clicked on the Rhino Spirit.
    Oops, now I have 199 clicks to go to slay that beauty with no tokens.
    On the plus side, I do get points
    I was curious to see what she gave, but well took me >100 hits to get her to splinters, fortunately I got points for that. Could have invested those hit on a troll :/
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    for me i get glimmertrolls from some crops. but i am at a much lower kingdom level than you are. because i believe they disappear after awhile. only takes like 10 to kill.
    Attachment 50877
    That's a regular troll. They do not give tokens. Only the Purple Glimmer Golem gives tokens.

Attachment 50879

If it's not dropping any, then you're probably maxed & need to do a bronze or silver trade.

Ok...I read your post again...I see now you're not confused but at a lower level where trolls spawn frequently...sorry.
    Last edited by meme1098; 03-29-19 at 08:19 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne 🔘♌️❌❌{🔷}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kinetikos View Post
    I?m not interested in the armoured kitsuncorn, as I am always maxed on gold apples. I?m maxed on armoured flygers, dark unicorns, white flygers, and wyvern. The armoured dark unicorn drops nothing useful. Do I go for the armoured lion, another coloured alicorn (purple or armoured), or do I upgrade my wizard portal. I don?t know what to do, and I?m going to max the gold troll tokens soon
    Unless you have tons of energy sources, I would go for wizard portal update lolol unless those fancy schmancy alicorns give energy. I always look for energy!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 03-29-19 at 08:41 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes I know they're not spawning more than once, that's why I've reported it to see if it's a bug or on purpose. Pika says she's looking into it for us.
    TYVM! I hate asking support questions like this because all I usually get back is a closed ticket with the reason " support does not answer gameplay questions", which I find rather offensive. How hard would it be to have a polite "it is not an error"?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).

Farm Supplier
    per the trade wagon: sword towens are from fangbeasts, dire boars, & golems
    Thanks! I?ve also gotten a few from fawns and wisps (the ones from the cloudberry bushes)

Fashion Designer
    3 questions:
    1) at the beginning i saw some random flash screen about getting tokens or something by winning at the baron's tent (I figured they did that since the current prizes aren't too popular). so i did that. got nothing. does anyone remember what it was?
    2) why don't glimmer trolls give tokens. they give points (which i don't care about because i dont care about the LB & get plenty of points beuase usually i manage to only spawn kitsunecorns), but no tokens
    3) do goats or alpacas spawn monsters? (mine are all in storage)
    re:3), my geese are giving Fangbeasts, which is great since my buildings seem to only give me Trolls, and my cows & pigs are giving only venemous kitsunecorn. Hot Pepper and Carrot still spawning but take soooo long to make. I haven't tried Trees yet so not sure if those are working.

Happy to see the Forest Wisps now giving tokens, esp Staff since the Blue Boars are MIA! 2 goals in 1!

I HATE the stupid pop up for the points. Why doesn?t it appear at the top like other flags? It covers the left button when fighting a monster and forces you to use the right. I avoid the right so I don?t hit a stupid gem trap. Well, I just hit the trap because they won?t let you fight with the left button. WHY!?!!?!!?!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    I HATE the stupid pop up for the points. Why doesn?t it appear at the top like other flags? It covers the left button when fighting a monster and forces you to use the right. I avoid the right so I don?t hit a stupid gem trap. Well, I just hit the trap because they won?t let you fight with the left button. WHY!?!!?!!?!!
    This is called User Experience
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Jousting arena glitch was fixed! I spawned a fang beast from it this morning. Has anyone tried the dead trees to see if they spawn more than once?

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast