Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/28: Beast Master Challenge - season 17

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    When I reached one of my goals in the leaderboard I ?received ? 10 energy but it wasn?t added to my energy total and also no energy box in my inventory.
    Same here, but IMO it isn't worth reporting to Support..,they will just ask for screen shots to "prove" the energy didn't add
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TabiCat66 View Post
    Wondering if someone can help me. I apparently need a cleaver to **** a blue dire boar but I have no option in my kitchen to make one. What do I do?
    Is the game taking you to your kitchen? I think those kinds of things are done in Workshop or Magic Forge. But I don't remember needing anything special to **** monsters, other than wooden sword very early in the game.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Wondering if someone can help me. I apparently need a cleaver to **** a blue dire boar but I have no option in my kitchen to make one. What do I do?
    Found someone had a similar problem previously and it had to be raised with support:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...hlight=Cleaver

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks for posting that link cavegirl1 - it is likely TabiCat66, that you're not up to the storyline with boars yet hence the issue. You'll need to contact Support and they will fix it for you. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a way to get the bee kitdune/ venomus kitsune we are fighting!? Super cute!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've flagged with S8 the jousting arena and blue boars not multi spawning. I'll ask for a post in thread to be made.
    1. Jousting Arena not spawning a monster was an error and has now been fixed.

2. The Blue Dire Boars are confirmed as no longer being a multi spawn monster. Glimmer golems are now the only multi spawn once again. I'll update the Hub thread as well with this updated info.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    I HATE the stupid pop up for the points. Why doesn?t it appear at the top like other flags? It covers the left button when fighting a monster and forces you to use the right. I avoid the right so I don?t hit a stupid gem trap. Well, I just hit the trap because they won?t let you fight with the left button. WHY!?!!?!!?!!
    This is why I always use the middle one.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    A few monster hunts ago, S8 took away skunkupines dropping tokens, but added the ability to have more than one blue dire boar and more than one purple golem. I think they were trying to make things better, because we were all complaining about a series of bad and defective events that occurred one after another. Each one seemed worse than the next and people were dropping out of Castle Story or strongly thinking about it. Now that they’ve had a few better events, I wonder if they are thinking they don’t need to be as nice. Last monster hunt they stopped dropping tokens when you were fighting the new beast spawned from pigs and cows. This hunt, they dropped the multiple blue dire boars. Not sure why they are reverting. Those last few monster hunts were really good.

S8 - don’t revert back to your old ways. Let us have the blue dire board to even out the tokens and give us token when fighting monster du jour.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else not getting tokens from Lorelei?s fountain? I?ve even tried putting it away and pulling it back out...nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    Is anyone else not getting tokens from Lorelei?s fountain? I?ve even tried putting it away and pulling it back out...nothing.
    Just collected and got a Gold token (woo hoo), my first token of any kind this hunt, so don’t give up yet.