Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/28: Beast Master Challenge - season 17

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Gingerbread steed does not spawn a glimmer golem.

I just spawned glimmer golem from gingerbread steed. Maybe they fixed it.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm pretty sure the last two (maybe even Three )leaderboard event allowed multiple dire boar because I remember I spawned dire boars non stop . Golem are a waste of energy

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've flagged with S8 the jousting arena and blue boars not multi spawning. I'll ask for a post in thread to be made.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the last two (maybe even Three )leaderboard event allowed multiple dire boar because I remember I spawned dire boars non stop . Golem are a waste of energy
    Here you go.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes I know they're not spawning more than once, that's why I've reported it to see if it's a bug or on purpose. Pika says she's looking into it for us.

Nightclub Owner
    The Forest spirits gives only Points. Just hacked Renate into splinters.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    I reached the 75 coin goal and should have received a mystery chest....is that an inventory item? I cant seem to see it anywhere....
    I have won several of the mystery chests and have yet to be able to find them in my inventory even after force closing. Help S8. Where are our mystery chests?

Ok, so I reach a personal record, two rants in two days. But here it goes. In January I switches from iOS to Android. Boy, oh boy. Seriously. I imagine there's a total of 5 Android players of CS worldwide, otherwise the imbalances in overall experiences are just unexplainable. What set me off today is that, again, I cannot buy - or even open - the value energy pack. The icon is there, but it never opens. I don't know why it bothers me so much, given the fact that it never works. Since January, I think I've only been able to open one or two offers - and when they did opened, they didn't show teeny tiny details like price (that also happens when gems are on sale as well) . Also, Android players can't scroll through event community descriptions, can't watch videos for prizes and aren't a part of the S8 deal that barters gems for games installs and goals (i used to do that regularly and got hundreds of gems). So yeah, once again, this feels really fair. I'm still in the ranting phase, but I'll get over it soon and just find another game. It's incredibly unfair, given I have spent more time than I wish to admit over the last three years building my now level 50 kingdom, but at some point you just have to take a hint when you're not welcomed

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    I have won several of the mystery chests and have yet to be able to find them in my inventory even after force closing. Help S8. Where are our mystery chests?
    They don't get stored. They 'open' straight away and give a pop-up on your screen of what you got. This can be easy to miss , especially when it is a reward of event points that get added to your current total (or a small number of coins which I got on one occasion).

Added: one reason it is confusing is you get shown what was in the chest(s) before you get the pop-up that you got the chest(s)
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 03-29-19 at 03:06 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kinetikos View Post
    I?m not interested in the armoured kitsuncorn, as I am always maxed on gold apples. I?m maxed on armoured flygers, dark unicorns, white flygers, and wyvern. The armoured dark unicorn drops nothing useful. Do I go for the armoured lion, another coloured alicorn (purple or armoured), or do I upgrade my wizard portal. I don?t know what to do, and I?m going to max the gold troll tokens soon
    The armoured lions are good if you want trade tickets. Mine regularly (and I do mean regularly, not rarely) drop 3 tickets. But they do need a lot of nuggets to craft.

Upgrading the portal takes a lot for the incremental increases in energy, so it may be better to get the Alis that have a chance of larger energy drops, if energy is what you want.

Executive Chef
    3 questions:
    1) at the beginning i saw some random flash screen about getting tokens or something by winning at the baron's tent (I figured they did that since the current prizes aren't too popular). so i did that. got nothing. does anyone remember what it was?
    2) why don't glimmer trolls give tokens. they give points (which i don't care about because i dont care about the LB & get plenty of points beuase usually i manage to only spawn kitsunecorns), but no tokens
    3) do goats or alpacas spawn monsters? (mine are all in storage)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast