Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/28: Beast Master Challenge - season 17

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    Is anyone else not getting tokens from Lorelei?s fountain? I?ve even tried putting it away and pulling it back out...nothing.
    I've had 2 so far. It's not a guaranteed drop so keep trying.

Rhino Keeper
    I?m glad to hear that others are getting tokens. Still waiting here, but at least I know that hasn?t been taken away from us, too. I?ve collected from Lorelei about 7 times now and nada. Fingers crossed for the next one.
    Last edited by Amore1234567; 03-30-19 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Add info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    Is there a way to get the bee kitdune/ venomus kitsune we are fighting!? Super cute!
    I'm wondering the same thing.
    It's SPRING; I want a bumble bee (even if it IS just a dressed-up Fox, lol)!
    Weren't we able to craft the special monster with the special monster tokens in the past?
    Really kinda lame that the only use for the Kitsune tokens is for crafting stuff for the Leaderboard.

Rhino Keeper
    I avoid fighting those bees, as I hate the leaderboard event. I wish they would bring back the fighting a monster part for tokens to craft that monster. Now I just don?t fight the monster at all.

Well, I'll tell you something. The 1st place in my LB with over 5k has less than 10 dailies & 0 weekly Ali's so you know they must be spending money on the value pack & using the boost every day. I'm hanging fairly far back in 2nd because I'm not doing anything but accumulating the gold tokens. Not a fan of pitting players against each other. The others down the line are about the same with energy sources & are just playing normally it appears.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-30-19 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Quote removed
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Does anyone know what the final prize will drop? Right now, the kitsunecorn is listed as a decoration and i would rather craft tokens than do the LB.
    p.s. wish i had checked the forum earlier. Wasted a few dead trees trying to spawn blue direboars. My regulat direboars seem to be hibernating; they only come out during events when I DON'T want them.🙄

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    I?m glad to hear that others are getting tokens. Still waiting here, but at least I know that hasn?t been taken away from us, too. I?ve collected from Lorelei about 7 times now and nada. Fingers crossed for the next one.
    I recommend putting the fountain on "time out" in your bank for a round. She seems to respond; I haven't had to do it ever, but it worked for a friend. [EDIT:] Just noticed that you've tried that already. I wish I had a better suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by beckypeke View Post
    Does anyone know what the final prize will drop? Right now, the kitsunecorn is listed as a decoration and i would rather craft tokens than do the LB.
    I am wondering this also. Hurling myself at purple golems uses over 40 energy, and if the end goal and/or prize is just a walker/deco, I can get on with other things.

-----

Taking a glass half-full attitude, I say hurray for leaderboards! I've never won, but the spenders support S8, which benefits us ALL. I try to view the prizes as "something I wouldn't have gotten anyway," lol. I'll play against myself, against the goal. When I first started CS, the Leaderboards annoyed me no end, just like you, because I couldn't spend that kind of money all at once. I couldn't "win." Seeing all the unhappiness in the forum made me wonder why we let it bother us. Changing my viewpoint has helped tremendously.

Hugs to all.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 03-30-19 at 10:02 AM.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by emeraldwyvern View Post
    With just glimmer golems as my main supply of tokens I usually run short on sword tokens; the kitsunecorns are a very common spawn (every 2-3 pigs/cows for me) and drop sword tokens on each hit, so I'll probably mine them for sword tokens when things get unbalanced from the golems.
    ooo lucky you, i am only getting Kitsunecorn tokens, none of the other monster ones
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

What is in the box with the blue bow for the top tier prizes? Is that a mystery box or something else?

Any idea what the Spring Kitsunecorn drops? What would I try to rank high if the prizes are so unclear?

Quote Originally Posted by alexquinnatl View Post
    What is in the box with the blue bow for the top tier prizes? Is that a mystery box or something else?

Any idea what the Spring Kitsunecorn drops? What would I try to rank high if the prizes are so unclear?
    I'm sure it's a wall or a gate or other decoration. I read somewhere the kitsunecorn drops golden apples, but don't quote me on that! 😂
    I used to shoot for 4th-6th place to get the energy. But now that they took the Blue Boar away, I'm not even playing. I'm just focusing on the Hidden Forest quest. And FYI, the forest wisps drop some kind of token.