Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/28: Beast Master Challenge - season 17

Does anyone know what the Spring Kitsunecorn drops?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by neise36 View Post
    i put mine out pretty much as soon as i won it. and it has about 7 hours left on the timer?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Thanks, can you post the drops?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i put mine out pretty much as soon as i won it. and it has about 7 hours left on the timer?
    Mine has a little over two hours to go, but I did not see one splash screen showing what the kitsunecorn would drop. Hopefully energy

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I think I finished 9th and 10th in my 2 kingdoms. I didn't purchase any packs or spend gems either, just not worth it.

In my lower level kingdom I got my fountain and still managed to get over 20 troll tokens and this was the first MH for me.

In my higher level kingdom I managed a unicorn and 2 armored alicorns, with some tokens left over so I'm happy with it.

Congrats shortdanzr!! You were in my group for the lower level kingdom.

Trudyscandles
    Did you get a discount offer for Beastbane due to it being your first MH on that account?
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    So I came in 2nd in my group...honestly was not trying to place, just slaying purple gollums to maximize gold coins. Didn?t craft the point boost items, no package purchases. Think I finished with around 9000 points. I had my first collection from the *prized kitsunecorn* and I received...wait for it...spellbound dew...but nope, didn?t receive that because I was maxed on them! lol Congrats to all the winners, and hope those that were out for the gold coins (like me) had a successful hunt!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Executive Chef
    My spring kitsunecorn black flagged me for spellbound dew. Also got a few hundred coins.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by neise36 View Post
    I was lucky and came in second by just playing for troll tokens. My Spring Kitsunecorn dropped 275 coins. Although, I didn?t see a black flag, it?s possible that it also dropped spellbound dew because I am maxed on that.

I am glad that I wasn?t playing for the prize because it wouldn?t have been worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    I was lucky and came in second by just playing for troll tokens. My Spring Kitsunecorn dropped 275 coins. Although, I didn?t see a black flag, it?s possible that it also dropped spellbound dew because I am maxed on that.

I am glad that I wasn?t playing for the prize because it wouldn?t have been worth it.
    Ok, so we finally figured out the spring kitsunecorn drops spell bound dew. I am thankful that I did not have to buy any packages to win first place as most people were not playing very hard in my group.

Other than Spellbound Dew and coins, does the Spring Kitsunecorn drop anything else, perhaps Trade Tickets, Expansion Permits, Explorer's Permits, Gold Nuggets, etc.?

If this pet only drops Spellbound Dew than I think that it would have cost a whole lot less to simply purchase the Spellbound Bloom. Not only does it cost a tiny fraction of what was paid to achieve 30K+ points, but you get to collect from it every two hours.

Hmm... wait... come to think of it, even if the Spring Kitsunecorn's droppings did contain multiple types of goodies, it would still be cheaper and more beneficial for us to buy or craft individual pets or plants or structures than to buy our way to 30K+ points. Oh! But then there is the prestige of winning that gold or silver trophy