Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/28: Beast Master Challenge - season 17

Executive Chef
    I got a Silver Banner for 2nd place.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Can someone post if you got a banner or a trophy for winning one of first 3 prizes so I can add it to the Inventory Guide. Don't need a screen shot just a name. Thanks!
    i know yousaid you didn't need a screen shot. but i got 1st in my group. i got a gold banner & coins
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	banner.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	50940Click image for larger version. 

Name:	banner2.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	50941
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by milhouse001 View Post
    It’s a shame they insist on LBs given the unfair advantage for people that can craft their own alicorns and those that obviously have little concern for the general cost of daily living etc/can afford to buy these packs on the regular. Sometimes I with that love shack would reappear as a one time only purchase or door buster sale just so some of us more frugal players could actually get a leg in on some of these exclusive pets etc.

Winning that royal dark unicorn one kind of lulled me into a false sense of security after having taken a lengthy break from gameplay. I forgot how ruthless the LBs get. It feels like condoned *****ing when you see people suddenly shoot up the LB when there doesn’t seem to be any indication that they’ve been playing seriously from looking at their board.

Oh well - rant over.
    well i got 1st. i have no alicorns. i have only the daily energy droppers won from 2019 (& the weekly), 2 unicorns from the tent. i don't even have the MRC. in fact i haven't traded a gold token yet. granted my board was not remotely like deadpixel. i got 1st w/ just under 4500points. and i wasn't really trying, but i have the "boaring quest" going, so i would spawn a lot of those. which are easier of course. but on the last day, i was in 2nd (but only trailing by like 300 points) & since i had a TON of kitsunecorn tokens. w/ no use for them- i forged a TON of those masks and turned them in to jump to 1st. but during this monster hunt, i also did the rhino square so ****ing that thing netted me 200 points, started the roost & glimmergate
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thank you both for the info! Much appreciated and congratulations to you both and and all who won the new kitsunecorn.

Rhino Keeper
    I had a relaxed monsterhunt, came in 18th and 16th in the leaderboard . May be i could have collected enough points for the last goal, but my heart wasn't in it. I didn't get as much gold tokens as last time, I think.

I guess leaderboard generates plenty of revenue for S8 so they will continue with those. I don't really care, I simply ignore it. I do the same in DS.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Fashion Designer
    This monster hunt worked pretty well for me, in different ways to normal.

Only having 1 spawn a day from dead trees stopped the 'just one more' syndrome, which can chew through coins ... and cause RSI

I could focus on crafting more armoured dark unicorns, which were always last on the list given the troll tokens they need, but they are very good coin droppers for those (fairly frequent) periods of time when I often just collect once a day.

I always forget about the extra drops from doing trades and so enjoyed the boost in gems, giving me enough to consider buying another forest wisp.

And although I don't like leaderboards, I do love trade tickets! And so it was a bonus to come second, without that being something I was trying to do, and get a heap of those. (The actual prize itself it still in storage ...)

Rhino Keeper
    At one point 3 of us had 2300 points, I hoped it will stay that way, or someone will join us. But at the end I was the only one left with 2300 points.
    My bad...
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Take a look at the final scores of the players on the Leaderboard I was on

Either they know and want the droppings (pun unintended) of the final Kitsunecorn or they must desperately want it for a pet

I stopped competing on the LB on the second day when the player in first place shot past 7K and just concentrated on collecting Troll Tokens. Then I stupidly wasted them on crafting an Armored Kitsunecorn
    The thing that gets me is that someone who spent no money and used very little effort and who came in with maybe 3000+ points at the end (person who won in my group) also won the same first prize as the person who got 36,000+ points in your group & who, no doubt, spent quite a bit of money/ gems & energy.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I finished 9th and 10th in my 2 kingdoms. I didn't purchase any packs or spend gems either, just not worth it.

In my lower level kingdom I got my fountain and still managed to get over 20 troll tokens and this was the first MH for me.

In my higher level kingdom I managed a unicorn and 2 armored alicorns, with some tokens left over so I'm happy with it.

Congrats shortdanzr!! You were in my group for the lower level kingdom.

Trudyscandles

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    well i got 1st. i have no alicorns. i have only the daily energy droppers won from 2019 (& the weekly), 2 unicorns from the tent. i don't even have the MRC. in fact i haven't traded a gold token yet. granted my board was not remotely like deadpixel. i got 1st w/ just under 4500points. and i wasn't really trying, but i have the "boaring quest" going, so i would spawn a lot of those. which are easier of course. but on the last day, i was in 2nd (but only trailing by like 300 points) & since i had a TON of kitsunecorn tokens. w/ no use for them- i forged a TON of those masks and turned them in to jump to 1st. but during this monster hunt, i also did the rhino square so ****ing that thing netted me 200 points, started the roost & glimmergate
    Yeah - sounds you had a pretty good round of hunting then. How many hunts have you done though? I took a 12 month break from gameplay as I was travelling and had limited access to internet etc and had a great first hunt back after my break where I was lucky enough to top the LB which meant I sort of forgot about how ruthless some of the high level kingdoms can get(or even just the players willing to spend some serious coin on the paid packs). The following hunts were brutal to say the least. This isn?t to say that you got lucky - i?m Sure you put a fair amount of gameplay into your win by the sounds of things but i?d Prepare yourself for the future hunts as you may not always find yourself in good natured company on the leaderboard.

Well done on this hunt though,