Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/28: Beast Master Challenge - season 17

Rhino Keeper
    The beastbane display is worth it if you can spare the gems. I collected enough tokens between the last hunt and this one to craft 3 gold tokens at the start of this hunt. And I didn't count them, but I must have gotten a couple of gold tokens as well.

I'm not going to be able to collect many more tomens, but I got a glimmer alicorn in kingdom #1 and a third unicorn in #2. So I'm satisfied. I hope to get enough points to earn the kitsunecorn kit, but I doubt that will happen. I still need over 1100 points to reach that goal (it says 2300 points on page 1).

The confusing part of the chests is you get the pop up with the prizes first and after that you see a chest flying into inventory. So it looks like your getting one, but actually you already got the contents. I got a rotten cabbage and a gold token, some coins and the rest I forgot, nothing to write home about.

About the blue dire boars only spawning once a day: it was a lot easier to collect gold tokens when they spawned with every chop, but we know how it goes...S8 giveth and S8 taketh away...
    Last edited by Andro45; 04-01-19 at 12:53 PM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Nightclub Owner
    I wouldn't mind the removal of repeatedly spawning Blue Boars if they'd finally give us another trade that used the Staff Tokens. I mainly used the BBs to ensure that my token totals stayed relatively even but without them, I'm back to maxxing out Staff Tokens and struggling to get enough Sword Tokens to complete the gold trade. It's tiresome and honestly takes away a good bit of my enjoyment from the hunt. The last few hunts, I logged in as much as possible to **** as many beasts as possible knowing I could make tokens. Now that it's back to being a chore, I've only been logging in twice a day and just slaying a few golems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post

PS: Collection Time? Can it be sold? Coins drop?
    Latest collection gave me 310 coins and a black flag for oranges

Rhino Keeper
    Don't know if I should just save my tokens and build a wizard portal next hunt or just craft like a unicorn or maybe a armored lion... are the lions worth it? I'm trying not to use my mithrill, otherwise a armored Ali would be an option... uhh decisions

Executive Chef
    so the kitsunecorn statue that they have for sale (& part of a current gem sale), after this MH, does it do anything? does it do anything during the next MH? or literally would just be decoration?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Cows and pigs farm!
    ... I meant: no way of getting it in my kingdom: like buy or trade

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i didn't try to get number two. i just currently have a dire boar problem in my queendom (not the blue dire boars). so i'm constantly fighting them.
    That's a great problem to have during Monster Hunt!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I haven’t managed to spawn a fangbeast in 3 days only 2-4 regular boars. I have tapped what normally would give me plenty. ☹️ So just trying for wisps.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Don't know if I should just save my tokens and build a wizard portal next hunt or just craft like a unicorn or maybe a armored lion... are the lions worth it? I'm trying not to use my mithrill, otherwise a armored Ali would be an option... uhh decisions
    I would go with the unicorn.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I wouldn't mind the removal of repeatedly spawning Blue Boars if they'd finally give us another trade that used the Staff Tokens. I mainly used the BBs to ensure that my token totals stayed relatively even but without them, I'm back to maxxing out Staff Tokens and struggling to get enough Sword Tokens to complete the gold trade. It's tiresome and honestly takes away a good bit of my enjoyment from the hunt. The last few hunts, I logged in as much as possible to **** as many beasts as possible knowing I could make tokens. Now that it's back to being a chore, I've only been logging in twice a day and just slaying a few golems.
    The only monster that has a dedicated spawn in my kingdom is the purple glimmer golem from horses. No boars or fangbeasts from mines or trees or crops or wells or rocks or chickens or animals. I get skunkupines from the jousting arena and the one blue direboar per day from the dead tree chop. I don't need any of the kitsunecorn thingies but I really wanted to get the cabbage hut or at least 2 more alicorns or unicorns this monster hunt. I was only able to get one unicorn mainly from tokens I had before the hunt started. I've lost interest and also only check into my game once or twice per day.