Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/28: Beast Master Challenge - season 17

Things are disappearing for sure. In the challenge, I turn in a sword for 45 points, the game pauses, and both my sword and points disappear. It's happened multiple times.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sassyp8383 View Post
    Things are disappearing for sure. In the challenge, I turn in a sword for 45 points, the game pauses, and both my sword and points disappear. It's happened multiple times.
    Happens to me too. Especially when I turn in more than one consecutively.

Does anyone else have points and items missing? I turn in shields for 45 points, the game pauses 3 seconds later, then I lose points and shield. Happens each time. I'm wondering why I bother trying?

Quote Originally Posted by negncic View Post
    is Anyone else having problems with the mystery chests? I collected all 7 chests, or so I thought. I can?t find themin my inventory anywhere.
    Same here! Thats why I came on here to see if anyone else had that problem. I got 5 today and cant find them!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt1192 View Post
    Same here! Thats why I came on here to see if anyone else had that problem. I got 5 today and cant find them!
    The mystery chests are not an actual chest; what you get is another screen which tell you you've won points or coins or similar from INSIDE the chest. Hope that makes sense! You only get 1 chest for the milestones. The pictures represent (from what I understand) the 1st time you get a chest, the 2nd time you get a chest and the 3rd time you get a chest, but you still only get 1 lot of items in 1 chest.

So, all up you get 4 chests as Goal prizes.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-01-19 at 12:59 AM.

The only beast I‘d want is the black yellow one we‘re fighting against... why is there no way to get it?!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    The only beast I‘d want is the black yellow one we‘re fighting against... why is there no way to get it?!
    Cows and pigs farm!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbyrose3000 View Post
    Does anyone else have points and items missing? I turn in shields for 45 points, the game pauses 3 seconds later, then I lose points and shield. Happens each time. I'm wondering why I bother trying?
    my game has be over glitchy today. it has reset over 10 times. always losing what i was making and the materials.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    well i only have 28 gold tokens. even though 3 days left, no way i could get any of the 3 things i want this monster hunt (wizard portal, MRC, 2nd cabbage hut). don't really want Lorelei's fountain. because then next monster hunt, i would be starting from scratch in getting tokens.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    well i only have 28 gold tokens. even though 3 days left, no way i could get any of the 3 things i want this monster hunt (wizard portal, MRC, 2nd cabbage hut). don't really want Lorelei's fountain. because then next monster hunt, i would be starting from scratch in getting tokens.
    I recommend getting Lorelei's fountain. It does give some gold tokens during monster hunts.

Also, you will be surprised how quickly the gold tokens add up in subsequent monster hunts. It amazed me on the hunts after I got the fountain how many I was making and collecting every hunt.

I've made 20 in this hunt without even trying. I'm doing 1 purple golem and 1 Dire boar everyday, then only trying for forest wisps with my 9 trillium plants. Otherwise I'm collecting coins in my kingdom. Also thurs, fri,Saturday I could only log in to the game 3 times each day. Your first few MH's seem to yield nothing, but after that they get better (ps, the next thing you get should be the wizard portal, when fully upgraded, it is a great energy source).