Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/28: Beast Master Challenge - season 17

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Me too... imagine spending what was probably over $100 to jump to first place for that!

And suddenly I am renewing the consideration of offering my condolences to the first prize winner.....if I find a way to make it not sound snarky, I mean I really do feel bad for this person!
    I just collected from a spring kitsunecorn and I got 7 energy. Maybe the energy drops are rare?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by milhouse001 View Post
    I just collected from a spring kitsunecorn and I got 7 energy. Maybe the energy drops are rare?
    I got 5 energy from the Spring Kitsunecorn. Perhaps our first collections were duds? Or maybe they forgot to turn on the energy drops at first? Either way, it's weird!

Rhino Keeper
    I just got 5 energy from mine too. Seems strange we would all get energy on our second collection. Hopefully this is a regular thing.

Fashion Designer
    I believe energy was supposed to be the main drop but it wasn't turned on due to an oversight. Thank you S8 for your prompt attention and fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I believe energy was supposed to be the main drop but it wasn't turned on due to an oversight. Thank you S8 for your prompt attention and fix.
    I believe you are correct, Melany77. I just received energy from my second collection too, which actually makes a lot more sense to me with the 22 hour timer (when I originally saw that the collection for the spring kitsunecorn was the same as the daily Ali?s, I felt really confident that it would drop energy). Great news!!!

Executive Chef
    mine also gave me 5 energy today on my second collection
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Well that’s good to know...I feel relieved on behalf of all the big spenders
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Well that’s good to know...I feel relieved on behalf of all the big spenders
    i kind of wish i could say i was a big spender (because that would mean that i have enough free money in my life), but i can't. i lucked out on my LB w/ who i was placed with.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i kind of wish i could say i was a big spender (because that would mean that i have enough free money in my life), but i can't. i lucked out on my LB w/ who i was placed with.
    Mine started out with what seemed to be unmotivated participants but someone in the last hour jumped ahead. I had been happily maintaining 4th place throughout the game which is where I ended up. If I'd wanted to do the same, I have some iTunes gift cards I considered using, and maybe if this had been like the last MH with worthwhile prizes in the MRC I may have used them, but I kept maxing on gold coins and reluctantly used them on armored bears. It is really hard to keep going for troll tokens when the rewards for turning them in have been so lackluster lately.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Mine started out with what seemed to be unmotivated participants but someone in the last hour jumped ahead. I had been happily maintaining 4th place throughout the game which is where I ended up. If I'd wanted to do the same, I have some iTunes gift cards I considered using, and maybe if this had been like the last MH with worthwhile prizes in the MRC I may have used them, but I kept maxing on gold coins and reluctantly used them on armored bears. It is really hard to keep going for troll tokens when the rewards for turning them in have been so lackluster lately.
    well i don't have the MRC or anything yet. i have like 35 gold tokens total that i haven't used on anything. i just decided to **** the rhino during MH b/c i figured i might as well get something extra for ****ing it.