Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/28: Beast Master Challenge - season 17

Executive Chef
    I watched my leaderboard points all day wondering if I'd get 1300 total for the 3 mystery chests. Wouldn't you know, on my last purple golem, with 3 health left and 2 points needed, I had a critical 3 point hit...1 point short.

Off to find 1 more beast in 40 minutes.

Edit: spawned a forest wisp, yay

Ugh. Leading on my board for the last 3 days and then pulled my trump of using a boost and then delivering all my kitsune shields, helmets and swords in one go + my alicorn energy and a 50 energety box to put some distance between myself and the other people on the board.

THEN

I assume they must have paid for one(or several) of the monster hunter packs as they came from really far down the leaderboard to put themselves 200 points ahead(they basically put about 3000 points on in one go). It’s a lower level player with no aliherd or many items that can spawn monsters on their board so that’s the only thing I can think of that would put them so far ahead. Ugh. Frustrating but at least I haven’t paid for anything except gems when they were on sale earlier this week and only spent a few on boosts.

Farm Supplier
    Is it too late to start crafting a cabbage hut? Is it worth it? I have practically everything else...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by milhouse001 View Post
    Ugh. Leading on my board for the last 3 days and then pulled my trump of using a boost and then delivering all my kitsune shields, helmets and swords in one go + my alicorn energy and a 50 energety box to put some distance between myself and the other people on the board.

THEN

I assume they must have paid for one(or several) of the monster hunter packs as they came from really far down the leaderboard to put themselves 200 points ahead(they basically put about 3000 points on in one go). It’s a lower level player with no aliherd or many items that can spawn monsters on their board so that’s the only thing I can think of that would put them so far ahead. Ugh. Frustrating but at least I haven’t paid for anything except gems when they were on sale earlier this week and only spent a few on boosts.
    Yeah that’s probably what they did....think about it, if you have a boost and buy a value pack, that’s 700x2 so 1400 points for $15.....I had someone on my board shoot up about 5000 in the last hour, must’ve cost a fortune. I was going to write on her wall that I hope the prize is worth all of that dough she must have spent but I was afraid it would be taken the wrong way.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Once again I was grouped with people with welllllll over a hundred alicorns. And they finished with 17,000 points. Leader boards will forever be stupid in my opinion. Why can't we just go back to regular monster hunts?!?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Once again I was grouped with people with welllllll over a hundred alicorns. And they finished with 17,000 points. Leader boards will forever be stupid in my opinion. Why can't we just go back to regular monster hunts?!?
    IKR? These groupings aren't random/matched in any way. Hate Leaderboard events. I quit some other games because of them.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    I ended up #2 with about 3500 points. I did use the boost in the last hour with my handful of daily alicorns, my one active weekly alicorn, and one of my two remaining 50 pt chests. I’d been trading places with a couple other players for #1 and just wanted to make sure I’d get the spring kitsucorn. One of those players then shot up about 2000 points in the last hour to clinch #1, which was fine.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by redpenny View Post
    Is it too late to start crafting a cabbage hut? Is it worth it? I have practically everything else...
    I'm fairly sure you can craft the buildings anytime? Just can't do the token trades outside the monster hunt.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I'm fairly sure you can craft the buildings anytime? Just can't do the token trades outside the monster hunt.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by milhouse001 View Post

THEN

I assume they must have paid for one(or several) of the monster hunter packs as they came from really far down the leaderboard to put themselves 200 points ahead(they basically put about 3000 points on in one go). It?s a lower level player with no aliherd or many items that can spawn monsters on their board so that?s the only thing I can think of that would put them so far ahead. Ugh. Frustrating but at least I haven?t paid for anything except gems when they were on sale earlier this week and only spent a few on boosts.
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Yeah that?s probably what they did....think about it, if you have a boost and buy a value pack, that?s 700x2 so 1400 points for $15.....I had someone on my board shoot up about 5000 in the last hour, must?ve cost a fortune. I was going to write on her wall that I hope the prize is worth all of that dough she must have spent but I was afraid it would be taken the wrong way.
    Exactly what I watch happen this afternoon too. S8 made a mint off these players. Just think how many other players bought those value packs (some in multiples)making LBs very lucrative for them. We will never have a normal monster hunt when players do these things. And VersaceMorrow I also thought about posting something on that players wall but also had second thoughts. Nothing S8 has awarded as prizes in the last few months has been worth even one $15 value pack.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******