Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/28: Beast Master Challenge - season 17

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    So I still can?t spawn a blue boar from dead trees. I am maxed on shield tokens and can?t get any staff tokens so fighting the purple golem that?s on my board is eating up my energy but giving me nothing in return, it isn?t dropping staff tokens. I want to make golden tokens only as I?m trying to get Lorelei?s sapphire done. I?m not doing the leaderboard. Any suggestions on how to up my staff token intake?
    Collect eggs from chickens, geese, swans and you will spawn fangbeast....blue boar is now only available once a day from dead trees.

is Anyone else having problems with the mystery chests? I collected all 7 chests, or so I thought. I can’t find themin my inventory anywhere.

New Resident
    What the heck!? I had 49 gems. Paid 10 gems for the point boost and $4.99 for the value pack. Now I?m at 14 gems. I always regret paying money for this game, SMH.

Does anyone know what is contained in the chest with the blue ribbon for the rank 1, 2 and 3 prizes?

Quote Originally Posted by negncic View Post
    is Anyone else having problems with the mystery chests? I collected all 7 chests, or so I thought. I can?t find themin my inventory anywhere.
    The mystery chests do not go into your inventory. The prizes contained in the chest appear immediately when you reach the correct amount of points to open the chest. Hope that makes sense

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by neise36 View Post
    Does anyone know what is contained in the chest with the blue ribbon for the rank 1, 2 and 3 prizes?
    In the past it's been like 100,000 coins and a trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    In the past it's been like 100,000 coins and a trophy.
    Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    If someone craft the Armored Kitsunecorn, can (s)he post the inventory pictures here?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    If someone craft the Armored Kitsunecorn, can (s)he post the inventory pictures here?
    Here you go

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	50908Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	50907

Executive Chef
    the best prize i got for my kitsunecorn (for reaching 1750 points) is 10 iron ore. i have some space in my petting zoo, that's where she will go
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily