Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/28: Beast Master Challenge - season 17

Executive Chef
    So dead trees don’t spawn blue direboars? Except the one for the goal. Chopped four more and nothing.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i have been in the dire bore trap part of the troll quest. and having my own monster hunt for the past 3 weeks. now can barely spawn a monster
    Not too make fun of your plight (we've all been there!) but "having my own monster hunt" cracked me up.

----

Regarding dead tree, I'm gonna miss that, it was SO GOOD. The unlimited blue boar spawns was (I believe inadvertently) introduced in July when they put in a Day 1 fix for people who were getting zero spawns due to a recent event. To be a wet blanket, I was surprised it lasted as long as it did. :-(

I sure will miss it, I made a lot of progress in the hunts while it was there.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Executive Chef
    ok since i only did little bits on the last two monster hunts, what is the beastbane thing? and is it worth it? i've heard no
    Most would say YES, actually. It is item you buy from gems at market - it trops tokens every day ( even outside the hunt) You will get 3 shilelds, or 2 swords or one staff or even 1 gold token.

Fashion Designer
    Bit annoying that I couldn’t get the leaderboard to start and now that it finally has (after 2 hours of hunting) it says I have 0 points even though I’ve fought 10+ kitsunecorns already (as well as several other monster types) and have 37 kitsune tokens, so I should definitely have quite a few points as well! Any chance I can get the points back? If not, hopefully I’ll still reach all the points goals (I’m not bothered about the leaderboard portion).

Rhino Keeper
    ok since i only did little bits on the last two monster hunts, what is the beastbane thing? and is it worth it? i've heard no
    Definitely worth the Gems to buy the Beastbane Display. I have got at least 15 to 20 gold tokens and lots of shield, staff and sword tokens.

Ssshh, don't tell S8 or they will change it's drops like every other good dropping item.

Good luck hunting.

Fashion Designer
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i got the unlimited energy for my plot of dead trees... and they only allow ONE dire boar!! i haven't got any horses to check but if you can only have one golem perday as well, i'm 100% skipping the event!

Rhino Keeper
    Don't like leader board things. Don't care for kitsucorn thing. Aquanther (however it's spelled) gives points, no tokens. No multiple blue direboars how dare you!! Wee wedding pony doesn't count as horse. Had no horses out, have to wait now. Why are horses timers so long?? Still mad about armored liar bear. He doesn't drop energy or mithrill as advertised. Should have the mithrill I used to craft him refunded.

Good luck collecting those Gold tokens everyone!!! Don't forget Loralie fountain

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i got the unlimited energy for my plot of dead trees... and they only allow ONE dire boar!! i haven't got any horses to check but if you can only have one golem perday as well, i'm 100% skipping the event!
    i have two horses and i spawned a golem on each of them. it was actually the first animal i clicked on because other than my cows, nothing was ready.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

New Resident
    I feel like an idiot for asking this, but: What are the kitsune tokens for? Not for the leader board and not for the armoured kitsunecorn.... So what on earth do I do with them?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisskex View Post
    I feel like an idiot for asking this, but: What are the kitsune tokens for? Not for the leader board and not for the armoured kitsunecorn.... So what on earth do I do with them?
    Go to magic forge - there you can craft items required for leaderboard. On your leaderboard first page it shows what items they are asking for - you get extra points then.

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast