Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Videos not working

Farm Supplier

Videos not working

Once again Social Theater powered videos not finishing! FIX THEM!

I'm sorry to hear this ad is giving you trouble. I'll complain to our partners again.

Can you let us know the contents of the ad and the behavior the ad is doing (black screen, not loading, etc)?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I'm sorry to hear this ad is giving you trouble. I'll complain to our partners again.

Can you let us know the contents of the ad and the behavior the ad is doing (black screen, not loading, etc)?
    I am also having issues with ads not finishing. The one that's giving me continual trouble is "My Cafe" by Melsoft. The ad counts down, appears to complete, the final screen appears with the X in the upper right corner, but when I close the ad, a message says the video did not finish. I've waited anywhere from 1 second to three minutes before closing the ad, and always get the same message. The most frustrating part is, when I select "try again," I inevitably get the exact same ad...over and over. (I'm starting to think it's some twisted psychological test.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    I am also having issues with ads not finishing. The one that's giving me continual trouble is "My Cafe" by Melsoft. The ad counts down, appears to complete, the final screen appears with the X in the upper right corner, but when I close the ad, a message says the video did not finish. I've waited anywhere from 1 second to three minutes before closing the ad, and always get the same message. The most frustrating part is, when I select "try again," I inevitably get the exact same ad...over and over. (I'm starting to think it's some twisted psychological test.)
    I am having troublemwith the Social Theatre and My Cafe ads ads as well.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-27-19 at 10:47 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Executive Chef
    I’m not even being offered videos the last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    I am having troublemwith the Social Theatre and My Cafe ads ads as well.
    Thanks for the specific info . I forwarded this info to Elsa.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Finding this issue especially when offering bombs, golden tickets in dragon story. Alicorn. Or gems in dragon story and bombs or runes in fantasy forest.Just like to know why this is happening whengood stuff is offered?

Executive Chef
    WHY am I no longer offered videos?? It’s been a week with no arena speed up offered.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    WHY am I no longer offered videos?? It’s been a week with no arena speed up offered.
    I’m lucky if I see videos once a month - I’m even luckier if they work. My message to the promoters of videos that do not work is that I will NEVER download one of their games.

Rhino Keeper
    This week I have been lucky enough to get the watch video speed up option
    Joy of joys - at last a level playing field in tournament
    HOWEVER - no point giving me videos that don’t work

MY CAFE - a disaster - and I will never ever download it because of all the time it has wasted
    JIGSAW APP - Now I LOVE jigsaw apps but not those that make us watch 30 secs of same video over and over again and then give NO REWARD

Storm8 - Why do you keep partnering with such duds. It is you we get angry with. Do they understand how their failure results in us NEVER wanting to ever see their games again. Can you not dump them or insist they work. I am using a brand new IPad Pro so I know it’s not my equipment - and I have never ever experienced a video failure in games like Boggle or Fairway

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast