Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring Steed

Executive Chef

Spring Steed

Sorry I didn't noticed I miss spelled Spring wrong in the title ,please can some body fix it for me ,it won't let me from here

I'm hoping for the power of the post as people are putting it ,my spring steed is broke ,it never ever drops me more then a 2 energy drop is any body else having this problem, this is what she looks like ,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	50764
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-24-19 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Fixed spelling in title

Nightclub Owner
    Never checked, but it is part of my low energy dropper pool, with the Shadow Wolf.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Never checked, but it is part of my low energy dropper pool, with the Shadow Wolf.
    I agree. This group, including Shadow wolf, spring steed, faerie couple, kitsunecorn, enfield, Cupid troll, prince and princess doll, usually drops 2 energy, sometimes 3 - 5, but capable of higher amounts such as 20 and 40. Never saw 50 or 100 though.

Executive Chef
    I know there is a chance."so they say " but I haven't seen any thing But a 2 ,,think she broke !!!lol it's sad what S/8 is thinking cuz really it's only one energy ,,once you used one to tap on it ,,sad sad .,
    Melany 77 your right the wee bride and groom drops two almost every time ! I get a 3 every once in awhile .

Executive Chef
    my shadaw wolf drop me a 25 a couple days back that was a WOOOO WHOOOO moment

Executive Chef
    Thank you Spiritwind for fixing my spelling ,
    And on the second note the power of the post did not help me still got a 2 from her this morning.

Fashion Designer
    Yes I keep all of my slackers together too.....or are they just anemic?
    No Gems For Runes!

Normally drops 2-6 for me but today dropped 105 didnt know what to use it on ,cleared a shed load of willows and wisps for recent goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr33b0rn View Post
    Normally drops 2-6 for me but today dropped 105 didnt know what to use it on ,cleared a shed load of willows and wisps for recent goal.
    Congrats that's a big woooo whooo moment in this game

Executive Chef
    I think this thread needs to be named SpringSteen. That's what I think of every time!
    Anyway my Spring Uni's drop(pings) lol are very unimpressive. Number 2's mostly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast