Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thunderlord Tournament 3/22/19

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM (& 512 GB internal memory).
    I have NO problems
    watching videos and almost never crash.

(31 losses)

1 Sulfur 3 - Dark Amethyst 6. (Amethyst 6). Bingo task
    2 Forgefather 4 - Nightlite 8
    3 Lemongrass 5 - Neo Air 14. (Ember Ruby 10)
    4 Corsair 6 - Virtue 11
    5 Plum Blossom 7 - Adrift Princess 10

6 Honor 8 - Neo Tinsel 14. (Air 15)
    7 Diamond 9 - Diamond 15
    8 Hercules 10 - Music 11. Bingo task
    9 Imp 11 - Novadream 14
    10 Stalwart 12 - Metal 15

11 Sea 13 - Fortune Teller 14
    12 Knightmare 14 - Novadream 14
    13 Neo Taurus 15 - Moonrise 10
    14 Glasswing 16 - *Diamond 15. (Achilles 15, Diamond 15, Infinty 15, Neo Tinsel 14, Diamond 15,
    Valiant 15, Diamond 15, Air 15, Passion 15, Water 15, Fire 15, Neo Tinsel 14, Warrior King 15).

15 Below 17 - Novadream 14. (Bride of Franken 10)

16 Nautilus 18 - Neo Glasswing 15. (Mithril 15)
    17 Warden 19 - Passion 15
    18 Cloud 20 - Fortune Teller 14
    19 Crystal Fyre 16 - Valiant 15. (Neo Glasswing 15, Fortune Teller 14, Double Rainbow 10, Beast 12)
    20 Thunderstorm 17 - Sobek 10

21 Aquarknight 17 - Neo Glasswing 15
    22 Jack 17 - Neo Glasswing 15
    23 Father 18 - Valiant 15. (Valiant 15)
    24 Firstsight 18 - Tracker 13
    25 Jungle 18 - Mithril 15

26 Defender 19 - Valiant 15. (Strength 15)
    26 Defender 19 - Unruly 13. rollback. (Valiant 15, Warrior King 15)
    27 Oni 19 - Moonrise 15. (Polynesian 14)
    28 Lost Love 19 - Mithril 15
    29 Odyssey 20 - Mithril 15. (Dread Captain 13, Gentle Knight 13, Valiant 15, Warrior King 15)
    30 Thunderlord 20 - Creator 13

*well, this certainly isn't going well ... 14th time's the charm!
    YAY! Loving these new dragons!
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Fashion Designer
    What's with all the roll backs this tourney? So far, I already have three. And this is the most number of roll backs I've had in tourneys. (-_-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you are still having issues seeing the other posts, scroll down and make sure you hit " full site".
    I figure it out what happened. Yesterday I saw Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190325_222253.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	50794. The thread I saw and I'm thought what's up with that. Its odd I'm like ok whatever. Then Today I saw only was skyharbor602 post this morning. In the right corner is display. Click on it. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190325-181238.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	50795. Idk how or why the display option just happened because I didn't click on it. Click on switch to Linear Mode only Skyhorbor602 post was there. I clicked back on it Switch to Linear Mode and it goes back to normal.

Farm Supplier
    Any help w Warden? I was doing well up till now. I’ve been stuck for two days and the dragons in my spa line are ordering take out, the line is so long! I don’t have Passion, level 15 diamond has failed several times, as well as all of my other champions, Mithril, Huntress, Glasswing, all level 13/14 and tried multiple times. I’ve started just going down the line and throwing anything that’s not exhausted at it, to no avail. I’m so tired of starting out well and getting hopeful, only to crash on one impossible dragon and fail again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maddylboudet View Post
    Any help w Warden? I was doing well up till now. I’ve been stuck for two days and the dragons in my spa line are ordering take out, the line is so long! I don’t have Passion, level 15 diamond has failed several times, as well as all of my other champions, Mithril, Huntress, Glasswing, all level 13/14 and tried multiple times. I’ve started just going down the line and throwing anything that’s not exhausted at it, to no avail. I’m so tired of starting out well and getting hopeful, only to crash on one impossible dragon and fail again.
    I hate Ward n with a passion.

Any help w Warden? I was doing well up till now. I?ve been stuck for two days and the dragons in my spa line are ordering take out, the line is so long! I don?t have Passion, level 15 diamond has failed several times, as well as all of my other champions, Mithril, Huntress, Glasswing, all level 13/14 and tried multiple times. I?ve started just going down the line and throwing anything that?s not exhausted at it, to no avail. I?m so tired of starting out well and getting hopeful, only to crash on one impossible dragon and fail again.
    I was able to beat it with Playful dragon, or maybe you can try Neo Fire or Ignis if you have them. I have also beaten high level champs with a level (1)fire before, so definitely worth a try until you're able to heal your go-to-guys, if it loses, you can sell it..(start with BASH first) sometimes the order of attack can make a difference..

Good luck and hope you can get pass it soon..
    Last edited by divanightclub; 03-26-19 at 08:12 AM.

Fashion Designer
    when my high level go-to's fail I start trying:

1. My go-to dragons before I had champions ... like Landworm level 10.
    2. Level 15 common dragons
    3. recent event dragons, especially something I've had to level up for dragon tales.
    4. If it's a high level pure champ I use level 1 Fire dragons. Cheap to buy, hatch and throwaway if they fail.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    What's with all the roll backs this tourney? So far, I already have three. And this is the most number of roll backs I've had in tourneys. (-_-)
    I've experienced an increase in roll backs as well. Makes an already challenging tournament more difficult & has also affected my Bingo. Maybe unrelated but my collection items for points that appeared in storage immediately last event were not there until I rebooted both times for this one🤔

I'm soo glad to get this tournament over with, because I experienced HELL trying to beat odyssey. So many failed attempts, I can't even count. Then finally Praetorian took him down(Mb) after the 2nd try. Thunderlord easily went down,also using Creator. I'll be taking a much needed break for a few days from battling even with bingo starting again tomorrow, especially since I already have Neo Valkyrie since last week...

Good luck to those who are still battling, and congrats to all players who already finished...

Executive Chef
    Was there even a thread for this month's month long battle? I've been battling regularly and have failed to get it on either account. 😕

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast