Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moss Golem - 2019 Mar 22

I just hatched my second one this morning. :/ At least now I can get the points from one and sell it because the baby form is more tolerable. I wish they set the game to 1 out of every 3 animals bred was a common animal. Hope you guys get it soon!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Furytale View Post
    I am breeding Rock rhino and Pandaffodil nonstop since the quest started. All I got are Hedgedogs, Plantlers, Grassquatchs and Honeybears.
    Very sad that a common isn’t a common but a super rare instead.
    If your combo isn't working, try a different combo.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    It's HUGE
    I?m not so bothered about not being able to breed it then. I don?t want another out of proportion monstrosity anyway

Executive Chef
    I didn't think he was that big, but that is just my opinion.

New Resident
    It's not that he's all that big, he's just a massive STOMPER! He's stomping all over my baby springtime animals, wow! Rough! I even brought him up to 15, to see if that would help, but nooooo. Lightened his colors a bit, but still stomping around as if trying to crush all my other critters. Not nice. I was lucky to get a second with the same combo as the first (Pandafodil, Rock Rhino) so that I can have a baby one and get rid of this one, but I don't envy those of you stuck with the adult. I'd just delete that if I were you.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-28-19 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word - coarse language / inappropriate comment at S8 Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Faewytch View Post
    It's not that he's all that big, he's just a massive STOMPER! He's stomping all over my baby springtime animals, wow! Rough! I even brought him up to 15, to see if that would help, but nooooo. Lightened his colors a bit, but still stomping around as if trying to crush all my other critters. Not nice. I was lucky to get a second with the same combo as the first (Pandafodil, Rock Rhino) so that I can have a baby one and get rid of this one, but I don't envy those of you stuck with the adult. I'd just delete that if I were you.
    I can sorta see where S8 was going with this general design. But to make it that big and, almost aggressively, stomp around, not so much. I wasn't a fan of the pink version that came out last month either.

The bunnies: fly with their ears, hop on two legs, or walk around normally. Not very bunny like. But I'll still collect 'em!

() _ ()
    (^.^)
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-28-19 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
    I can sorta see where S8 was going with this general design. But to make it that big and, almost aggressively, stomp around, not so much. I wasn't a fan of the pink version that came out last month either.

The bunnies: fly with their ears, hop on two legs, or walk around normally. Not very bunny like. But I'll still collect 'em!

() _ ()
    (^.^)
    Storm8 has never seen a real rabbit. LOL! But I still love my Rosebunny as long as she stays a baby. The way she hops is cute, and I like the coloring. The only real problem with the Moss Golem is that it is, well, mossy instead of rosy. Lol!

Farm Supplier
    Well I got it today eventually and now it’s consigned to the furthest corner of my forest along with Easter bunny and other undesirables

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmiddle View Post
    Well I got it today eventually and now it’s consigned to the furthest corner of my forest along with Easter bunny and other undesirables
    Same here, this mornings last attempt
    ..So many wasted hours and gems for this ugbun!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123