View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

2 9.52%
  • I didn't like this event

14 66.67%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

13 61.90%
  • Grounded Blade

7 33.33%
  • Sword of Legend

7 33.33%
  • Longboat

0 0%
  • Wyburn

1 4.76%
  • Hornhopper

13 61.90%
  • Atlas

10 47.62%
  • I didn't like the prizes

5 23.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FOREST PARTY: Cheerful Chorus - 2019 Mar 22 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to finally getting the moss golem just now, I have a chance at getting the Peryton on my baby account. So happy!!! Don't care about the turtle and disappointed at the apparent laziness of S8 to use Wyburn again
    There are SO MANY amazing animals that could have been used, but instead they insist on using an animal that everybody has if they did battlegrounds.

Hi.

Hornhopper

Atlas

Best regardds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hornhopper Egg.PNG 
Views:	161 
Size:	107.5 KB 
ID:	50867   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hornhopper.jpg 
Views:	331 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	50868   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Atlas Egg.PNG 
Views:	152 
Size:	131.3 KB 
ID:	50869   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Atlas.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	50870  

About 8 minutes now till Hornhopper is mine. Yet another animal to sit in my storage lol

Executive Chef
    OMG! Will we **ever** unlock the food prize?!?!? These events are so s.l.o.w.

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

As always, I don't know why they keep with this event. Who actually likes the WE? I used to love this event when we got a habitat and the last prize was like 2600 points - which is doable! Now, it's...no bueno. :/

Fashion Designer
    Less than 200 away from finishing..thanks to a common being more difficult than ultras *2* im so close but cant find the drive to spend for the end. cant decide if i should be happy about the 2legendaries i got which i did not have or if i should try for this dang turtle!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
    As always, I don't know why they keep with this event. Who actually likes the WE? I used to love this event when we got a habitat and the last prize was like 2600 points - which is doable! Now, it's...no bueno. :/
    The last individual prize used to be 2,200 and unlocking the Community prizes was 600 points years back. World events used to be my favourite event and was the only event I was sure I could win something. Leaderboards, storybooks, tournaments were and are left to chances only if I get very lucky. Sad to say, they took away the only freebie event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    OMG! Will we **ever** unlock the food prize?!?!? These events are so s.l.o.w.
    Yes and the runes as well as mostly always
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by JJTwinkles View Post
    The last individual prize used to be 2,200 and unlocking the Community prizes was 600 points years back. World events used to be my favourite event and was the only event I was sure I could win something. Leaderboards, storybooks, tournaments were and are left to chances only if I get very lucky. Sad to say, they took away the only freebie event.
    Right! 2200, my bad. That's even easier! They used to be so much more fun. Now we can safely say we aren't really feeling the near impossible format. Save for Mia, who lucked into 2 URs! Lol
    I just want something...good? Ya know? :/ This is impossible. LB is way too aggressive. SB only works when you can actually breed the specific animal and beat the tournament. It's just a lot. :[

Side note: forgot to select the Started but couldn't finish option in the poll. So add one to that number for me!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast