View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

2 9.52%
  • I didn't like this event

14 66.67%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

13 61.90%
  • Grounded Blade

7 33.33%
  • Sword of Legend

7 33.33%
  • Longboat

0 0%
  • Wyburn

1 4.76%
  • Hornhopper

13 61.90%
  • Atlas

10 47.62%
  • I didn't like the prizes

5 23.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FOREST PARTY: Cheerful Chorus - 2019 Mar 22 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Posts on the Moss Golem were moved to its own dedicated thread. Please see there for successful breeding combo. Good luck all.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...em-2019-Mar-22

Farm Supplier
    It's been pretty quiet. How is everyone progressing?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sewknitty View Post
    I think because a lot are not really carrying about this event. I'm one of them. It's too hard to complete all, without spending gems. Just unlocked community.... for the food lather only, runes I don't need anymore.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sewknitty View Post
    Thank you for checking! 😊 My old account might not even unlock community prizes. 😕 On My newer account I'm really hoping to get the Peryton. I might have to do some speed breeding to get there. The turtle is totally out of reach, so why even think about it?
    It's disappointing that the forums have become so quiet, but it's hard to get excited about events when the prizes are totally out of reach and S8 doesn't change anything despite months of us asking/telling them to fix it. Plus the fact that half of us can't hatch the animals even if we do win them because we have no space.
    This event could have been slightly better if they had given us something besides the Wyburn as the first animal prize. Either make a new animal or offer something that is a few years old that newer players don't have yet. *Everyone* can get the Wyburn from the battlegrounds.

How are you doing, Sewknitty?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    I think because a lot are not really carrying about this event. I'm one of them. It's too hard to complete all, without spending gems. Just unlocked community.... for the food lather only, runes I don't need anymore.
    I completely understand. I feel like the beginning of the event went really slow. I'm definitely not going to get to the turtle, which is a little disappointing because he reminds me of the Great A'Tuin.

Farm Supplier
    I'm slowly making my way to the Peryton. I've gotten to the Community prizes and I'll just continue as normal until the end of the event.

I agree that it is weird to include the Wyburn. It both makes this event less exciting to have as a prize and it diminishes its value as a Battleground prize. How exciting would it be to fight all those battles for something you already have? On the other hand, it motivated me to shove an egg on my nest to get the gems! I guess I forgot to complete that goal!

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't breed the common until this morning after non stop, set the alarm efforts. Recently made community prizes, will be ok for 2,000 prize, but am not getting through these events for a while now. Usually much closer but what's the difference if I'm 500 points away or 5,000?
    Feel the same about Wyburn, not a good prize. That new goofy common is getting sold and replaced by another I had to boot to make room. I will keep going to help the community but will be glad when this event is over. 🙃

Thanks to a nice headstart, I find myself 900 points away from Atlas. With barely over a day left, it looks like I'll have to fork out some gems if I'm going to get it. However, with a dozen real turtles and tortoises at home, I'm not sure I should commit myself to the task of raising another, electronic or live

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    I didn't breed the common until this morning after non stop, set the alarm efforts. Recently made community prizes, will be ok for 2,000 prize, but am not getting through these events for a while now. Usually much closer but what's the difference if I'm 500 points away or 5,000?
    Feel the same about Wyburn, not a good prize. That new goofy common is getting sold and replaced by another I had to boot to make room. I will keep going to help the community but will be glad when this event is over. ��
    Congrats on finally getting the common! He wouldn't have been so bad if we could have left him as a baby.

My old account will finally make community prizes. It's like why spend food to grow and evolve animals to make points if I am going to get less food than I put into it in the first place, you know? (Let me know if I need to explain that.) My second account is about to get the Peryton, and that is good enough for me.

As far as playing on to help the community win all the prizes, well, I'm not sure it matters. It seems like we always somehow miraculously reach the final prize.
    Last edited by mymonta; 03-28-19 at 11:13 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Thanks to a nice headstart, I find myself 900 points away from Atlas. With barely over a day left, it looks like I'll have to fork out some gems if I'm going to get it. However, with a dozen real turtles and tortoises at home, I'm not sure I should commit myself to the task of raising another, electronic or live
    Yes, I did a headstart, too, but it is never enough to get the final animal, so I barely let myself even look at it or think about it so that I won't end up wanting it. I already have the habitat that looks like a turtle with an island on his back.

I had no idea that you had real turtles and tortoises! That's cool! The fact that I have geese makes all the swan creatures "must haves" for me, but I guess it does make sense to not need virtual ones when I have the real thing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast