View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

13 52.00%
  • I didn't like this event

10 40.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

7 28.00%
  • I didn't participate

1 4.00%
  • Rocky Road Paths

4 16.00%
  • Blue Rocking Cow

7 28.00%
  • Penguin Rock

13 52.00%
  • Clover Topiary

7 28.00%
  • Piper's Rock Pet

7 28.00%
  • Rock Pet Family

2 8.00%
  • Piper's Music Club

3 12.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

10 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rock Pet Family Leaderboard - 2019 Mar 20 (POLL ADDED)

I?m having the same issue. Restarted my IPad a couple of times but still no pet rock feed sack.

Farm Supplier
    Is the pet rock family just a decoration or does it yield gems and premium parts?

Could I check where can we place the stone pet? Can?t seem to place it in any den

Update: just realised it doesn?t need a den 😆

Farm Supplier
    I just received the pet rock and it seems you have to feed it. Is it like the other animals that roam the farm? What does it do?

Rhino Keeper
    ��*♀️22,256 Points exactly on 1st 3 places on my leader board! I don’t get it! The rest of us are 7,000 or less. My mom plays her leader board mostly has less than 6,000. She’s enjoying the competition - I haven’t had fun because those 3 have had over 6000 since the day the event started - so I’ve just played normal - haven’t wasted gems on a futile attempt!

Farm Supplier
    I'm finding this leaderboard very frustrating. I never try to win - I just want the milestone prizes. But this time the wheel is so bad where it comes to dropping points (instead of weird purple fencing), and my crafting buildings have been so stingy, that I have been playing since the beginning but might not even get the punk rock cow. Combine this with the low drops in the arts event, and all the positive feelings I had after the last event are gone. Why make everything so hard? I play these games to escape reality, not to be reminded that life is frustrating and unfair unless you have money. And I've already given you guys a lot of money! I should be able to reach the midpoint of the milestones without spending money.

Farm Supplier
    Hello all! I finished the event and got the pet family! Just i received it Congratulations to all
    Last edited by Kinky_Candy; 04-02-19 at 07:49 PM.

New Resident
    I am a new player, first event in this game, no idea what Piper Music Club is. Can someone fill me in, what or where is that, and what is it used for? Thank you.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast