View Poll Results: See Post 1 for 4 questions for this poll

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

23 71.88%
  • I didn't like this event

9 28.13%
  • I started but I couldn't complete (i.e. 0 turn in at Collection Gallery)

4 12.50%
  • My last incompleted goal was Goal: Spot the Dalmatian

3 9.38%
  • My last incompleted goal was Goals 1-5

0 0%
  • My last incompleted goal was Goals 6-7

0 0%
  • My last incompleted goal was Goals 8-9

1 3.13%
  • My last incompleted goal was Goals 10-11

6 18.75%
  • Spotted Bunny / Dalmatian

22 68.75%
  • Chic Painter / Duckling Paint Puddle

15 46.88%
  • Paintcan Fountain / Painted Tractor

11 34.38%
  • Art Supplies / Craft Table

6 18.75%
  • Paint Puddle Path / Abstract Painting / Farm Painting

11 34.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: It's Arts and Crafts Time - 2019 Mar 20 (POLL ADDED)

studio

2 items from the studio since the last collection item was released. very disappointed. with only 5 hours left I know that I will be unable to hand in 5 times to get the dog and have been unable to get the rabbit. this is ridiculous and if the next collection event is anything like this I will not be playing 🙁

Maybe they wanted us to buy gems? Or, the game is no longer compatible with IOS... Either way, my two studios only produced four paintings. Total bust. It looks like they fixed the pigs though, this time they produced every time.

Still no explanation from anyone at Storm 8...

Same. What a waste of time. It’s infuriating.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Collection Gallery event is very frustrating because we players must deal with random drops on two fronts - craft building and gallery turn in. Even if the drop rate from craft building is excellent, there is no guarantee for the ultimate pet prize at the gallery (for the carnival pony event, I turned in over 100 times and still no pony lol). Conversely, there are players that got the ultimate pet prize with first turn in.

To help increase item drops from craft buildings I prolong my collecting time. Collect two items, drop or no drop, I stop. Come back two minutes later and collect two more. I do this because it usually takes me liken ten seconds to collect everything, to actually catch a drop or two within ten seconds work only on buildings with good drop rates. If a building has poor drop rates, meaning say the building only drops 1 every 3 minutes, to collect all items crafted speedily will not help. Lastly, some buildings have flag boosts available, use flag boost to reduce crafting time.

Buying converter building is an option. Day 10 of Collection Gallery event is known for its stinginess. But in order to craft Day 10, lots of Day 9 is required. I usually buy a converter building to combat Day 10, am glad I didn?t this time, because my almond trees were poor too.

I think the set up of this event is good. Compared to previous ones where to pass each goal we need to give a certain number of drops of that day, here we get to keep the drops. The 5 turn ins for a dog is fair since we keep all drops, as stated before. The dog is a super plus imo, older version of collection gallery event only offered one pet. I wouldn?t mind better drop rates on Day 9 and Day 10 though, just to make the playing experience less frustrating, since the turn in is another round of random.

Thank You Stormie for this cute event. I absolutely luv the Chic Painter!
    Awww you took me down memory lane. Very well said!

Luck events can be frustrating because the prizes are random - some win pets at first few turn ins but others don't. I turned in 100++ like you in the carnival event. Nevertheless Luck events have improved heaps since it was first released.

1. Convert building - we didn't have this in the past, now we can craft our missing items.
    2. Ability to purchase paint brush - this enables us to keep crafting in our converter building even if Day 1 item is low. Our buildings used to be useless when we lacked Day 1 item needed to craft the rest.
    3. Guaranteed pet goal - this is my favourite. Members are given a Dalmatian for 5 turn ins whereas we ended petless in the past.
    4. Double pets to win
    5. "Collect" instead of "Give" tasks for collection items
    6. Craft boosts

I enjoyed Luck Events now better than I did in the past.

Grand Emperor
    1. Did you like this event?
    2. Did you complete this event?

3. Which incompleted goal were you at when the event ended?
    (Members who completed their goals can ignore this question)

4. Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Rhino Keeper
    I really liked this event. The decorations are my favourite decorations that I have seen in collection events so far. The dog and bunny were adorable but sadly I could only get the Dalmation. Definitely my favourite pet out of my 37. Wish I could of gotten the bunny though, super sad. I was SO excited for the bunny and the drops were amazing for the first couple of hours of the final item being released then they went unimaginably bad. Amazing event but horrible drop rates. Usually the rates are good but I don't know what happened with this event! Hope future events have much, much, much better drops rates then this one. At one point I was about to give up completely but I tried for the bunny which I still didn't get. I loved the decorations and Dalmation Super cute! I got the tractor, pathways (2), duckling puddle (2), art supplies, Farm Paintings (2) and an Abstract Painting. Hope we get a chance for a bunny soon! And I hope the drop rates are better! Bring on a new event!

I enjoyed this event , I just went for turning in 5 collections and got my spotty dog . ( and a pet rock Thank you Storm . Wonder what the Easter event will be ? Xxx

Executive Chef
    I enjoyed this event, as I git the Dalmatian, but it doesnt look really beautiful though. Overall these luck events are very good in terms of prizes, i lov ethe decorations, especially the Chick painting. Unfortunately i didnt get it
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

it does that for me as well

Executive Chef
    As has happened to me in the past few collection events, the final building (in this case, the Studio) drops some items, then stops dropping completely. I received 7 paintings--maybe 8--and then nada. Zilch. Zip. Zero.

Scarves - 1 hour. Wooden Buttons - 1.5 hours. Bath Balls and Linen Flowers - 2 hours. Cargo Nets and Belts - 3 hours. Alpaca Blankets - 4 hours. Yarn - 5 hours. I made some of each--especially the Linen Flowers--and after the initial 7 drops, nothing else was forthcoming. Oh well.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast