View Poll Results: See Post 1 for 4 questions for this poll

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

23 71.88%
  • I didn't like this event

9 28.13%
  • I started but I couldn't complete (i.e. 0 turn in at Collection Gallery)

4 12.50%
  • My last incompleted goal was Goal: Spot the Dalmatian

3 9.38%
  • My last incompleted goal was Goals 1-5

0 0%
  • My last incompleted goal was Goals 6-7

0 0%
  • My last incompleted goal was Goals 8-9

1 3.13%
  • My last incompleted goal was Goals 10-11

6 18.75%
  • Spotted Bunny / Dalmatian

22 68.75%
  • Chic Painter / Duckling Paint Puddle

15 46.88%
  • Paintcan Fountain / Painted Tractor

11 34.38%
  • Art Supplies / Craft Table

6 18.75%
  • Paint Puddle Path / Abstract Painting / Farm Painting

11 34.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: It's Arts and Crafts Time - 2019 Mar 20 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lushspaces View Post
    Hi. After three days and around thirty Studio Crafts, my two Studios have only produced three paintings. Everything is updated, did a hard reboot, cleared history... Any suggestions?

IOS 12.2
    Farm Story 2: 22.7.1

Thanks.
    I am with you. 2 Studios and endless crafting I got only 1 painting !!
    It is always the same. Very disappointing. S8 end this please !

Another full day of studio crafting / collecting and not one drop - guess as I have only turned in 2 collections I aint getting the prizes - cheers storm8 another epic fail !!!!

Farm Supplier
    Well I?m up to 28 French fries and only 1 painting! 😡😤 Which means I?ve only gotten 1 collections prize out of this event and I got a lame decoration.

Rhino Keeper
    When the studio item was first released, the drops were AMAZING. Now I get them every 20 items! I really want to quit but I really want to try get the bunny. It is so cute! I am SUPER annoyed at the drops. Usually I have good drops but this event is just horrible😡
    On the same day it was released I was able to get the dog but now it is horrible

Farm Supplier
    On day 4 of studio. I have been continually making something and still not 1 drop. Not happy.

New Resident

Studio not dropping paintings

Hi,

I?m on Step 11/11 on Paint by numbers. I?ve crafted loads of items in Studio and although I know it?s a random drop, I?ve had nothing drop from Studio. It crafts items but no farm paintings.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Final Goal
    Collect 3 farm paintings from the studio
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

LET THE FUN BEGIN!

Turn in 5 collections for a Dalmatian
    Turn in 1 to who knows how many for a bunny
    Lots of really nice prizes!

Thank You Storm 8

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheat4 View Post
    Hi,

I?m on Step 11/11 on Paint by numbers. I?ve crafted loads of items in Studio and although I know it?s a random drop, I?ve had nothing drop from Studio. It crafts items but no farm paintings.
    I am not sure of your level.
    High levels is studio
    LOWER LEVELS is the deep fryer.
    You can check this ...by going to the collections gallery and touching the last day ..the painting and it will tell you where to find the painting.
    And the other way is the goal you were given in your to do list for the last day tells where it is found.

Unfortunately it is a random drop.
    Always make the quickest item too because that gives more chances.
    I often buy the item convertor that is offered for sale in each event because then I can make the hard to get item.
    This time it was the museum.

I am sorry but it isn't a random drop - it happens in all events at the last craft!!! I only popped in to see if anything had been done and to turn in last nights crafts - nothing again as it has been for four days now. And I am crafting the fastest item with slower ones if I have gaps - in four days I have 2 paintings still !

Whilst I fully realise that storm8 are doing this to ultimately sell gems, the drop rates are unfair. If thw drop rates were fairer I would actually buy gems to finish - I did this a few months back and still didn't benefit!!

I have now given up and feel all the better for it, may bob on now and again to 'upkeep' the farm but that will be it.
    Last edited by gramarye24; 04-02-19 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Added to

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by gramarye24 View Post
    I am sorry but it isn't a random drop - it happens in all events at the last craft!!! I only popped in to see if anything had been done and to turn in last nights crafts - nothing again as it has been for four days now. And I am crafting the fastest item with slower ones if I have gaps - in four days I have 2 paintings still !

Whilst I fully realise that storm8 are doing this to ultimately sell gems, the drop rates are unfair. If thw drop rates were fairer I would actually buy gems to finish - I did this a few months back and still didn't benefit!!

I have now given up and feel all the better for it, may bob on now and again to 'upkeep' the farm but that will be it.
    At least you have something. I’ve been crafting non stop for 4 days and got nothing. The goal tells me to craft in the studio so I don’t know what else to do. I’ve force closed my game, I’ve restarted my iPad and nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    Collection Gallery event is very frustrating because we players must deal with random drops on two fronts - craft building and gallery turn in. Even if the drop rate from craft building is excellent, there is no guarantee for the ultimate pet prize at the gallery (for the carnival pony event, I turned in over 100 times and still no pony lol). Conversely, there are players that got the ultimate pet prize with first turn in.

To help increase item drops from craft buildings I prolong my collecting time. Collect two items, drop or no drop, I stop. Come back two minutes later and collect two more. I do this because it usually takes me liken ten seconds to collect everything, to actually catch a drop or two within ten seconds work only on buildings with good drop rates. If a building has poor drop rates, meaning say the building only drops 1 every 3 minutes, to collect all items crafted speedily will not help. Lastly, some buildings have flag boosts available, use flag boost to reduce crafting time.

Buying converter building is an option. Day 10 of Collection Gallery event is known for its stinginess. But in order to craft Day 10, lots of Day 9 is required. I usually buy a converter building to combat Day 10, am glad I didn’t this time, because my almond trees were poor too.

I think the set up of this event is good. Compared to previous ones where to pass each goal we need to give a certain number of drops of that day, here we get to keep the drops. The 5 turn ins for a dog is fair since we keep all drops, as stated before. The dog is a super plus imo, older version of collection gallery event only offered one pet. I wouldn’t mind better drop rates on Day 9 and Day 10 though, just to make the playing experience less frustrating, since the turn in is another round of random.

Thank You Stormie for this cute event. I absolutely luv the Chic Painter!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast