View Poll Results: See Post 1 for 4 questions for this poll

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

23 71.88%
  • I didn't like this event

9 28.13%
  • I started but I couldn't complete (i.e. 0 turn in at Collection Gallery)

4 12.50%
  • My last incompleted goal was Goal: Spot the Dalmatian

3 9.38%
  • My last incompleted goal was Goals 1-5

0 0%
  • My last incompleted goal was Goals 6-7

0 0%
  • My last incompleted goal was Goals 8-9

1 3.13%
  • My last incompleted goal was Goals 10-11

6 18.75%
  • Spotted Bunny / Dalmatian

22 68.75%
  • Chic Painter / Duckling Paint Puddle

15 46.88%
  • Paintcan Fountain / Painted Tractor

11 34.38%
  • Art Supplies / Craft Table

6 18.75%
  • Paint Puddle Path / Abstract Painting / Farm Painting

11 34.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: It's Arts and Crafts Time - 2019 Mar 20 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by barneyandbeau View Post
    Have spent lots on boosts to try to get the prizes-was happy to turn in 5 collections but super sad to see the spotted dog goes into the special rescue habitat which is locked for me! (I must of not made it thru that a particular goal) hope storm 8 unlocks this special habitat. No bunny yet but I think I have room in a burrow on my farm if I get it.
    I don't see the rescue habitat in the market. When you say it's 'locked', where are you seeing it? I only found a dog house in the market.

Farm Supplier
    I agree two days trying and no paintings!!

New Resident
    Stone Cold. On goal 4. Now stone cold has disappeared from goal list.

Have crafted over 70 studio items and had 2 paintings which I got on the first time I collected! Nothing since over the last 2 days ! Surely there must be a glitch - I can't even collect enough crafting items fast enough to make enough to fill the slots now either.?

Art museum

Is the art museum worth the gems? Do you have to wait for it to build or is it ready to go right after purchase? How does it work? Do you make items for the spotted bunny collection using ones you have or do you have to spend further gems to do that? Pictures would be nice if anyone has them. Thanks!
    Last edited by Mermaidenatheart; 03-31-19 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Add a question

Rhino Keeper
    Hi could u all lmk when u got the Paint Puddle Path from turn-in, did it come as 1 path or 3?
    I have neighbors that got 3 paths from one turn-in. I got just 1.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaidenatheart View Post
    Is the art museum worth the gems? Do you have to wait for it to build or is it ready to go right after purchase? How does it work? Do you make items for the spotted bunny collection using ones you have or do you have to spend further gems to do that? Pictures would be nice if anyone has them. Thanks!
    Hi, the Art Museum takes time to built. The time for converter buildings range from 15 minutes to 1hr -- from past experience. I didn't buy the Art Museum this time, but I've purchased plenty of converter buildings in the past to share the following.

It's only worth it if u have lots of items to convert, by this I mean, if u r short of day 10, u need to have lots of day 9. It takes 2 of day 9 to convert to 1 of day 10. In the past, to convert 2 of day 9 to 1 of day 10 takes 3hrs. So time is an issue as well. If u r converting day 8 to day 9, it takes 1.5 hrs. To convert takes time, especially if u r converting items from 2days or more ahead. Players usually buy converter buildings around the release of day 7 item or whenever the building goes on sale. I don't know what ur collection looks like, but given the time constraint, I think it's a bit late for u to buy the Art Museum for maximum output.

Though, u could buy it and play around with it. I did that to get acquainted with converter buildings for future collection events. Hope this helps.

studio collection item

I am dissapointed that this event was going very well until I got to the last collection item. I havent got 1 item and I have been constantly making scarves and cow wash. it's just ridiculous that I haven't been able to get anything yet and my thought of the event actually being a good one has now changed. if anyone else is having that problem I wish you luck getting it

Arts and Crafts- Studio not dropping paintings

Hi. After three days and around thirty Studio Crafts, my two Studios have only produced three paintings. Everything is updated, did a hard reboot, cleared history... Any suggestions?

IOS 12.2
    Farm Story 2: 22.7.1

Thanks.
    Last edited by lushspaces; 03-31-19 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Wrong Farm Story version

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast