Thread: Help! How can I fix this?

Angry Help! How can I fix this?

I used some of my over 200 gems, to catch up on the recent goal. There is a sale going on also. An item that I wanted is on sale, so I bought it. As soon as I did, all of the sudden any"catching up"on the goal that I had done was gone! I was put at the very start of the goal with all of my progress GONE! After trying to wrap my head around having to start TOTALLY OVER, I noticed my gems were not returned! so I not only have to start over but I don't have the gems to catch up nor the time before the goal is over! I tried to reboot my device with no luck! How can I get my progress and gems back?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMagicD View Post
    I used some of my over 200 gems, to catch up on the recent goal. There is a sale going on also. An item that I wanted is on sale, so I bought it. As soon as I did, all of the sudden any"catching up"on the goal that I had done was gone! I was put at the very start of the goal with all of my progress GONE! After trying to wrap my head around having to start TOTALLY OVER, I noticed my gems were not returned! so I not only have to start over but I don't have the gems to catch up nor the time before the goal is over! I tried to reboot my device with no luck! How can I get my progress and gems back?
    I'm very sorry this happened to you -I've never heard of anything like this before. You'll have to contact the company (either through the Bugs Forum or the S8 Help Center) to see if they can help. Though I would recommend you delete the app and reinstall it before contacting the company. It's usually a first step in fixing things on our end and it's weirdly impressive how many issues it actually does solve, lol. Other than that, there's not much else to do on your end other than explaining your issue with as much detail as possible. And to be patient, s8 won't be back in office until Monday 10 am PDT so you won't receive a response right away.

As a personal note, if you go through the s8 site be sure to take your time. There is a drop down menu where you'll have to choose an Issue Category to describe your situation... don't classify this as event related. Firstly, I don't think this issue is because of the event, and most importantly, those help requests usually get sent back to the forum for help by an automated system (in my experience). I went through their menu to see if they had a match for your situation but couldn't find an exact fit in their offerings. My suggestion when choosing your Category, would be to select Issues/Bugs first then Other in the secondary drop down.

Bugs Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

s8 Help Center: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMagicD View Post
    Sorry to hear this and your loss! The forum can't assist on this.

Please contact Support: support form and check with the Agent on this.