Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Homunculous Dragon Tournament (mythic, white, red) 3/15/19

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rramani85 View Post
    Need help, have been stuck with Battlemage for almost two days, tried Diamond, Air, Neo air, Dark, Neo Tinsel, Griffin, Achilles, Dark Omen, Creator, Mithril, Fire, Rushlight... etc. nothing seems to work.
    Please can anyone help...
    What level is your Air and Neo Air? If they're at 15 I'd try one of them again or keep plugging away at it with yellow, heart or pink type dragons.
    I looked up Battlemage at level 20 and all dragons have a 10% shot at beating it. This is why people here are getting different results. I always say in tourneys that there's not a for sure dragon that will beat high level champions. In this case, however, I see that Neo Air and Neo Tinsel have the yellow element in it and Battlemage uses blue "bubble" magic so this is why I'm suggesting to use a higher level yellow and try Air, Neo Air and Tinsel again. Maybe use Dusky Lory, Thoughtful, Firemane or Glitterspark as well. Good luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    I don?t see these videos? Where are they at? Is it only androids that get them? I?m iPad
    Umm, you were just asking us about videos the other day and why you were getting "null" for watching them.

Rhino Keeper
    Need help, have been stuck with Battlemage for almost two days, tried Diamond, Air, Neo air, Dark, Neo Tinsel, Griffin, Achilles, Dark Omen, Creator, Mithril, Fire, Rushlight... etc. nothing seems to work.
    Please can anyone help...
    Hope you've gotten past him by now. You are using good dragons that are well capable. Neo Tinsel got it done for me, maybe try again with him?
    Good luck😉

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    I don?t see these videos? Where are they at? Is it only androids that get them? I?m iPad
    I have an iPad and I get the videos. Once in a while I get a glitch and the video messes up. I’ve ****ed about 20 dragons now trying to defeat the Below dragon and it’s really annoying me.
    When you battle and lose, beside the 4 gold is a camera or a film icon to the left of it you click on and it takes you to a video and when it’s done will take you back to another battle. Well it’s suppose to but doesn’t always.

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    What level is your Air and Neo Air? If they're at 15 I'd try one of them again or keep plugging away at it with yellow, heart or pink type dragons.
    I looked up Battlemage at level 20 and all dragons have a 10% shot at beating it. This is why people here are getting different results. I always say in tourneys that there's not a for sure dragon that will beat high level champions. In this case, however, I see that Neo Air and Neo Tinsel have the yellow element in it and Battlemage uses blue "bubble" magic so this is why I'm suggesting to use a higher level yellow and try Air, Neo Air and Tinsel again. Maybe use Dusky Lory, Thoughtful, Firemane or Glitterspark as well. Good luck.
    Thank you skyharbor602, PuntaMita
    my Air is lvl15 and Neo Air is lvl10, was able to defeat to defeat Battlemage using Jupiter 12 once but unfortunately the tournament was refreshed and after struggling again, 7 tries later, won Battlemage using Anubis 10 😇

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you skyharbor602, PuntaMita
    my Air is lvl15 and Neo Air is lvl10, was able to defeat to defeat Battlemage using Jupiter 12 once but unfortunately the tournament was refreshed and after struggling again, 7 tries later, won Battlemage using Anubis 10 😇
    That's great news! Good for you and with the roll back after winning too. Jupiter is a good fighter for me as well. At level 12 now and probably worth feeding to 14. So many hungry, worthy dragons it's difficult to decide.
    Hope you finished off the last battle. If there's any justice, Homunculous should be a top contender in future tournaments for you😉

Finally cleared this. Was having issues with the last two dragons; Battlemage and Homunculus

Took four tries before I cleared Battlemage with Passion (no pun intended) and six tries before Homunculus came crashing down like a house of cards on the first hit from a level-15 Light Dragon.

I just realized that I have more than enough Heroic Totems to craft the Pegasus; it usually takes every tournament in the month to earn one of these. With ten days left in the month, I wonder if it'd be possible to earn enough Totems for a second Pegasus to trade? Or will we be blocked from collecting more Totems once we have crafted our first Pegasus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12