Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Dragon - Neo Ophiuchus Dragon (Mar 15 2019)

Rhino Keeper
    Have not had much luck getting the neo zodiacs but got this one second try using Hunter and Dawntree..what a shock..

Fashion Designer
    No luck yet. Been trying nonstop for this one but just got another poison fail.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    I use an Android tablet, so my battle results may be different than yours if you use IOS...
    As to Zodiac dragons, I only have Leo. It's level 9 cause I find him expensive to feed for the limited times I'd use him for battles. But when I do, he usually wins. Reading posts here, it seems that for any given dragon, it may be great in battles for you and another player has a dud. I read alot about this being the case with Dark dragon. So you may want to raise it to a 7,8,9 depending on food needed and try that in non tourny battles when zodiac is in use list and see how yours fared, then decide if it's worth feeding more.

But definitely get it to level 4 to breed. Then you can use it to try for the easier hybrids like crusader or quetzal. But with added zodiac colors it will be harder to get those with longer fail times than using pure diamond, but its bettr than no tries, I think.

Your other part of question about raising to level 15... for my tourneys I have only 3 dragons to level 15...diamond,metal and glasswing (who isn't a great fighter for me so I fed her in hopes). My other used alot dragons are mostly 14 with a few 13s and 12s. Huntress is a 13 and fights pretty well at that level but I use cleric, Light Mother, Dread Captain more since they're my 14s. So you may want to feed to 13 or better 14 to start with to save some apples. I do have a bunch of champs to vary in battles so 14s work for me but if you have only huntress, you may eventually find it bettr to get to 15,

Good Luck and enjoy those new dragons
    Thank you so much for your tips and advice! Very helpful

I have so many questions! What should I breed with this neo ophiuchus please? To get crusader and quetzal .

Diamond and metal sound like very good investments to feed up. I?m very close to having all the bingo tickets to craft my first diamond. I?ll get both diamond and metal to 15. As for the huntress, she took my breath away! She?s only 4 now and just for giggles, I was failing in the arena so I thought I?d chuck her in just for fun. OMG the baby huntress actually won several times, over level 14 dragons! I?m going to focus all my food on her. Yikes so much food needed

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Thank you so much for your tips and advice! Very helpful

I have so many questions! What should I breed with this neo ophiuchus please? To get crusader and quetzal .

Diamond and metal sound like very good investments to feed up. I?m very close to having all the bingo tickets to craft my first diamond. I?ll get both diamond and metal to 15. As for the huntress, she took my breath away! She?s only 4 now and just for giggles, I was failing in the arena so I thought I?d chuck her in just for fun. OMG the baby huntress actually won several times, over level 14 dragons! I?m going to focus all my food on her. Yikes so much food needed
    Breeding your Neo Ophiucus Dragon with a Fire Dragon will give you the best chance of either a Crusader or Ridgeback Dragon. The presence of the Zodiac element will also give you chances at the Gold, Mercury, Beryl, Anubis, Gossamer and Astromancer Diamond hybrids.

Pairing up with a Forest Dragon will give you a chance for the Quetzal Dragon as well as the other Diamond hybrids listed with the Crusader and Ridgeback.

That being said, there are almost 50 other non-Diamond hybrids that you are more than likely to encounter when you use the Neo Ophiuchus as one of your breeding pairs. Instead, to cut down on these frustrating possibilities, breed your upcoming Neo Diamond with Fire and Forest repeatedly for the Ridgeback, Crusader and Quetzal dragons. You will experience failures with these three too, but at least they will be very quick ones; 10 and 20-second failures.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how long this one is breedable for?

This dragon is still listed as breedable in the codex. Is it really?

Rhino Keeper
    Passion dragon is still listed as breedable in the codex too but I'm guessing it is no longer. I wish there was a way to really know what is and is not breedable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123