Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Dragon - Neo Ophiuchus Dragon (Mar 15 2019)

New Dragon - Neo Ophiuchus Dragon (Mar 15 2019)

Rarity: Ultra Rare
    Type: Zodiac, Diamond
    Habitat: Zodiac Zone, Diamond Fields
    Available at: Level 40
    Buying Price: 1,800
    Selling Price: 100

Breeding Combination: Black and Green
    Breeding & Incubation: 19 hours
    Exp Gained: 3,000

There are 27 possible outcomes, all long The shortest of the failures is an 8-hour, Godmother Dragon and the longest is a 25-hour Penumbra Dragon; to make matters worse, there is a 19-hour failure too in the form of the Hunter Dragon. Even with breeding and hatching boosts, this is an expensive dragon to attempt with speed breeding.

Good luck to all trying for this.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 03-15-19 at 08:21 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Ooooo noooo! I was so happy that first try I got 19 hours! Came here to ask about it, if there were other 19 hr fails in the midst, and there is I don’t have any boost to speed it up to see what I have.

That’s another thing I want to ask too. How come the bingo rewards give really weird stuff. Like for the last week and also this week, the rewards are food and nest boosts. I want and need evo boosts, and breeding boosts too. But there’s none in bingo. How weird

I don’t remember how I got evo and breeding boosts from before.. but I’ve got none left and don’t know where to get more from..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Ooooo noooo! I was so happy that first try I got 19 hours! Came here to ask about it, if there were other 19 hr fails in the midst, and there is I don’t have any boost to speed it up to see what I have.

That’s another thing I want to ask too. How come the bingo rewards give really weird stuff. Like for the last week and also this week, the rewards are food and nest boosts. I want and need evo boosts, and breeding boosts too. But there’s none in bingo. How weird

I don’t remember how I got evo and breeding boosts from before.. but I’ve got none left and don’t know where to get more from..
    You get different rewards from Bingo depending on which league you are in. Figure out which league you are in.

Executive Chef
    I don't mind a Hunter dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Oh my goodness, I need this dragon.
    1st try - Atlantis
    2nd try - Healer
    3rd try - dreaded Poison

Edit: so I decided to use some boosts and gold and I got tons of poison, coral, and neo bubble fails, islands, seafarer, and a couple of serpents and atlantis. The only takeaway fail from all these fails was dark angel (I was hoping for a black diamond or gossamer since I don't have one yet but I'll take it)

I guess I'll stop using gold and speeding up and just do normal breeding for this dragon.
    Last edited by glenngenius; 03-17-19 at 10:15 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    OMG did I get it??? Can’t find pic of egg anywhere so I’m just going to think happy thoughts that I’ve got it

Yikes. Have to build habitat for it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C12FE944-E965-439F-9299-AD3220570FA6.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	50636

OMG did I get it??? Can’t find pic of egg anywhere so I’m just going to think happy thoughts that I’ve got it

CONGRATS! That was fantastically lucky!

If you don’t have a Zodiac Zone ready, consider a small 2x2 Diamond Field; they’re small and four of them occupy the same space as the large Shimmering Shrine, hold the same number of Diamond types, give the same number of coins but cost coins instead of gold

Fashion Designer
    OMG did I get it??? Can?t find pic of egg anywhere so I?m just going to think happy thoughts that I?ve got it

Whoa, congratulations!!!! What combo did you use?

Executive Chef
    Congratulations cosmolife! 😀

Rhino Keeper
    Awww thanks guys!

Probably beginners luck. Was the first try and I thought for sure I got the other 19 hour dragon. I used Night + Forest.

I actually worried at first, thinking I couldn’t afford to buy the habitat for it and the egg would be sitting on the nest for days. But thank goodness the diamonds habitat is only 100,000 coins. Phew!

Is it a good dragon? It being a diamond. I’m still trying to win bingo tickets to craft my first diamond, but only have 100 tickets so far. Should I focus all my food on this dragon and get it to level 15?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast