Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Dragon - Neo Ophiuchus Dragon (Mar 15 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Awww thanks guys!

Probably beginners luck. Was the first try and I thought for sure I got the other 19 hour dragon. I used Night + Forest.

I actually worried at first, thinking I couldn’t afford to buy the habitat for it and the egg would be sitting on the nest for days. But thank goodness the diamonds habitat is only 100,000 coins. Phew!

Is it a good dragon? It being a diamond. I’m still trying to win bingo tickets to craft my first diamond, but only have 100 tickets so far. Should I focus all my food on this dragon and get it to level 15?
    I hope I'm not bursting your bubble, but I won't lie to you. Beyond my compulsion to complete the set, the Zodiac element has never been one of my favorites for use in battles. I have the Astromancer Dragon, which is a Zodiac-Diamond hybrid dragon, at level 15, and it barely holds its own against opponents of lower levels The only times I use it in fights is when a Bingo task calls for a battle using the Zodiac element.

Ha! Haven't managed to breed this yet, nor get any result with a 19-hour timer, but I did manage to get a Troll Dragon, something that I wasn't able to get the first time it was released.

Executive Chef
    Got Gossamer trying for this, with Quetzal and Black Diamond.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Got Gossamer trying for this, with Quetzal and Black Diamond.
    Nice! Congrats!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I hope I'm not bursting your bubble, but I won't lie to you. Beyond my compulsion to complete the set, the Zodiac element has never been one of my favorites for use in battles. I have the Astromancer Dragon, which is a Zodiac-Diamond hybrid dragon, at level 15, and it barely holds its own against opponents of lower levels The only times I use it in fights is when a Bingo task calls for a battle using the Zodiac element.
    Oh no that’s not good. So I shouldn’t waste food on it then? Maybe evolve it to 4 so I can use it to breed?

What do you think of the Huntress? I just crafted her from the last event. Is she good to level up to 15?

Congrats to anyone who gets this I have never been able to breed a Neo dragon after the very first one’s came out and I got one only.
    Nothing but the stupid Island.
    Last edited by pod5124cra; 03-19-19 at 12:42 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Oh no that?s not good. So I shouldn?t waste food on it then? Maybe evolve it to 4 so I can use it to breed?

What do you think of the Huntress? I just crafted her from the last event. Is she good to level up to 15?
    I use an Android tablet, so my battle results may be different than yours if you use IOS...
    As to Zodiac dragons, I only have Leo. It's level 9 cause I find him expensive to feed for the limited times I'd use him for battles. But when I do, he usually wins. Reading posts here, it seems that for any given dragon, it may be great in battles for you and another player has a dud. I read alot about this being the case with Dark dragon. So you may want to raise it to a 7,8,9 depending on food needed and try that in non tourny battles when zodiac is in use list and see how yours fared, then decide if it's worth feeding more.

But definitely get it to level 4 to breed. Then you can use it to try for the easier hybrids like crusader or quetzal. But with added zodiac colors it will be harder to get those with longer fail times than using pure diamond, but its bettr than no tries, I think.

Your other part of question about raising to level 15... for my tourneys I have only 3 dragons to level 15...diamond,metal and glasswing (who isn't a great fighter for me so I fed her in hopes). My other used alot dragons are mostly 14 with a few 13s and 12s. Huntress is a 13 and fights pretty well at that level but I use cleric, Light Mother, Dread Captain more since they're my 14s. So you may want to feed to 13 or better 14 to start with to save some apples. I do have a bunch of champs to vary in battles so 14s work for me but if you have only huntress, you may eventually find it bettr to get to 15,

Good Luck and enjoy those new dragons

Executive Chef
    Well color me shocked! One of my accounts actually got this dragon using simple Forest and Night combo. I usually can't breed a Neo to save my life, so I am very surprised and will be satisfied having it only one account and not both.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Well color me shocked! One of my accounts actually got this dragon using simple Forest and Night combo. I usually can't breed a Neo to save my life, so I am very surprised and will be satisfied having it only one account and not both.
    Congratulations! Well done😊

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Congrats!

Still trying on my islands but may have to craft it when and if it becomes available.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast