Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oracle Pool habitat alignment

Rhino Keeper
    The 3rd image is also off and I'm not even sure why but it doesn't even look like these make one bigger habitat. What gives storm? Out of all the habitats in this whole game why are the only ones broken the quads? You guys have company accounts do you not? Why not take 2 seconds to place these and look at them before selling them broken? Non of these dragon story quads even come close to the ones made on fantasy forest story from years ago.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190322-160341~(1).jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	602.8 KB 
ID:	50698

Thank you lmmortaI1 for the screenshot. So, I won't buy the 3rd one, because the result in total is absolutely awful!

Rhino Keeper
    I guess it's supposed to look something like this. I think they are all off

Name:	Screenshot_20190317-212702~(1).jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	329.5 KB 
ID:	50765

Here is the complete promo picture of the trio, how it's supposed to look and the result, as you mentioned in the #11 post is awful! The "lava" river goes nowhere...

Name:	Mythic Habitats.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	181.0 KB 
ID:	50775

I still think that the 2nd habitat is OK, but the 1st and the 3rd ones are off lines!!!

Fashion Designer
    So s8, no feedback on this issue? The essence of having a connected trio habitat is depleted if they're overlapping. (-__-) I didn't buy the second one because honestly, the overlap thing looks really awful.

Come on, you need to fix this bug or whatever the problem is if you want more customers to buy these special habitats.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sure they will fix these like they did the others. Then some may regret not purchasing the 3rd habitat. They probably were not working on the weekend. Maybe give them a few

Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post
    I'm sure they will fix these like they did the others. Then some may regret not purchasing the 3rd habitat. They probably were not working on the weekend. Maybe give them a few
    What makes you feel so optimistic? Two more days before the expiration of the event and 12 days after we have revealed this bug and we haven't any official reply, that makes sense, yet or a feedback on this issue!
    They want to earn money, which is pretty normal for a game company, and at the same time they don't even seem to care for the faulty "products" they introduce, not so rare anymore, in the game's market!
    Yes, some may regret not purchasing the 3rd habitat of a faulty trio, that may be fixed in the future, but some other may regret that they keep playing or keep spending real money for a company that doesn't even do the basics well anymore!
    There is a famous proverb that says "where there's a will, there's a way", but, unfortunately I think that S8's will is wanted since a long time ago...
    I hope that changes soon enough, because we all love this game!

Fashion Designer
    S8 just ignored the issue about this trio. Sad. Now the April quad habitat looks nice. I just hope they don't end up like the overlapping March trio habitat. (-_-)

Rhino Keeper
    Are you guys going to fix this trio?

Rhino Keeper
    Come on guys please fix the 2 off grid habitats from the trio. That 1st habitat is so bad. It's overlapping half way over the 2nd habitat of the trio

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast