Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oracle Pool habitat alignment

Oracle Pool habitat alignment

During the last 2 Quad habitats you had finally fixed the known alignment problem, but unfortunately the good things don't last in our DS life.
    The Oracle Pool habitat is absolutely a disaster and it needs re-alignment.
    So, please, fix it as soon a possible.
    I am uploading 2 screenshots and, as you can see, it is over the Mountain Mythicus habitat:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oracle Pool 1.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	293.7 KB 
ID:	50561

Name:	Oracle Pool 2.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	307.6 KB 
ID:	50562

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    During the last 2 Quad habitats you had finally fixed the known alignment problem, but unfortunately the good things don't last in our DS life.
    The Oracle Pool habitat is absolutely a disaster and it needs re-alignment.
    So, please, fix it as soon a possible.
    I am uploading 2 screenshots and, as you can see, it is over the Mountain Mythicus habitat:

Name:	Oracle Pool 1.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	293.7 KB 
ID:	50561

Name:	Oracle Pool 2.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	307.6 KB 
ID:	50562
    Oh, no... I hope s8 fixes this. I finally gave in and bought the Oracle Pool habitat as I wanted to complete the habitas for this month.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm really surprised they don't take 2 seconds after creating these quads to just place them down on one of their storm 8 test parks to see what they look like before just releasing them to billions of people for 300 gold per habitat.

Seems its only oracle pool habitat that's way off and covers the a big part of the 2nd habitat. Please fix

Fashion Designer
    Hearing this issue makes me uncertain if I should still buy the 2nd and 3rd habitat. Grr. Come on, s8, you're losing potential customers with this kind of mistake.

The 2nd habitat seems to be OK. Only the 1st one has the problem so far, but, without knowing if they will fix it, for sure it is a discouraging factor from bying the rest of them!

The Honorable Panda
    I will report this over.

(Moved thread to bug forum)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Thanks for flagging this over

It looks like all four habitats should fit together nicely when placed together. If you have any questions regarding your account, please submit a Support Ticket through the link below:

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post

It looks like all four habitats should fit together nicely when placed together. If you have any questions regarding your account, please submit a Support Ticket through the link below:

Hi Vanellope,

The mythic habitats are not a quad. They're a trio. The issue on this one is that the Oracle Pool (1st of the trio) is overlapping the Mount Mythicus (2nd of the trio) that's why this concern has been raised.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    The 2nd habitat seems to be OK. Only the 1st one has the problem so far, but, without knowing if they will fix it, for sure it is a discouraging factor from bying the rest of them!
    I agree. I bought the first one thinking that the trio would fit, but when I saw Immortal's post, I became uncertain if I should buy the second one, 'cause if it doesn't fit well then there's no point in buying it. One factor for me aside from the number of dragons it can is how the habitats would look like if they're connected together. I hope s8 can fix this without the need on our part to contact support.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post

Hi Vanellope,

I am trying to figure out your reply, but I am not sure about it.
    So, are you suggesting us to buy all 4 habitats of a trio (not a quad this time, as glenngenius stated correctly) and this problem will be fixed by it's own?
    And if we don't want to buy all of them, will we remain forever with a habitat that is overlaping the rest ones, because of it's false positioning?
    Believe me, only in the promo picture all the habitats fit together and not in reality!
    That's why I have attached the screenshots, to show what's the problem with it (there is another one in the "General Bugs" topic, here, by lmmortaI1).
    We have seen that happening in the past with some of the previous quads and hopefully some of them fixed after they have been flagged over!
    At last, what's the point of contacting the support and submit a ticket for something that is already reported here and affects all the DS players and not some specific accounts?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast