Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: 03/15 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (March 2019)

Same here. Checked Everyday since the update and no unicorn, not even a single one! So disappointed!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I will count myself lucky I got one spring unicorn during these 20 days. There were a couple of prizes that didn't show up, so it was a step up from that.

Hope it turns up for those that haven't seen it yet.
    I have now had 2 more spring unicorns turn after that first 20 days. I really, really, really hope they turn up for others - fingers crossed for you!

Rhino Keeper
    can't recall how long tent stuff stay, does this ends on apr 14 or 15th (30 days)?? thanks..

**now gonna try the power of the post trudy speaks of: i want me a darn spring Ali to visit my tent for goodness sake for i for some reason do not have one....do wonder why that is** S8 this random tent stuff is ridiculous, how hard can it be to program it so that every single item shows up in tent at least once!!

Fashion Designer
    I'm now a BELIEVER in the power of the post. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her standing there in my tent.

Good luck to all others!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    Still getting nothing but DOGS in both my kingdoms!!!!!!!!!
    Pandas. Pandas every. Single. Day.

For awhile it was the tiny shelf with the jars. That one was three days in a row, had a dog in between and then more shelves and more pandas.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyfantasyworld View Post
    Same here. Checked Everyday since the update and no unicorn, not even a single one! So disappointed!!!
    Wow, wow, wow, the magical power of posting!!! Today I finally got a unicorn in my tent! Yeah! I do wish those who haven’t got any spring unicorn can get theirs soon too!

Nightclub Owner
    I've never had any strong feelings one way or the other in regard to Foxes. However, having seen the darn thing in my tent daily has tipped me over into not liking them... at all. I fear what my reaction will be should I see one in real life any time soon, lol.

When the Griffin goal popped up and had a timer, I foolishly thought that this was an indication that the tent items would be changed at that time as well. I should've known better. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of having more time (in theory) to get a shot at the Spring Unicorn. But I can't help but want the tent items to change when all I'm seeing is that darn Fox and the Teacup.

They've really got to update the way the tent operates, it's ridiculous that we should get the same item so many times in a row!

Executive Chef
    Finally got something besides dogs and foxes...the ivy ornament. Thanks but No thanks.

So for more than a month, only 5 items have shown up in my baron's tent.

You'd think everyone would have the same item on the same day. I'd think that would be easier programming.

Rhino Keeper
    *whispering magic incantations*

Power-of-the-Post-Gods pleeeeeease send a Spring Unicorn to my tent. All the other stuff shows up day after day, ad nauseum, but not a single unicorn. Not. Once. S8, I WANT to toss cabbages but you're making it really hard. Eyes crossed, fingers crossed, toes crossed for one lousy unicorn to pop up in my broken tent...

*magic candle flares, puff of blue smoke appears*
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    *whispering magic incantations*

Power-of-the-Post-Gods pleeeeeease send a Spring Unicorn to my tent. All the other stuff shows up day after day, ad nauseum, but not a single unicorn. Not. Once. S8, I WANT to toss cabbages but you're making it really hard. Eyes crossed, fingers crossed, toes crossed for one lousy unicorn to pop up in my broken tent...

*magic candle flares, puff of blue smoke appears*
    even though i am a much newer player i feel bad, i've had 4 spring unis in my tent (which of course i took full advantage of). i feel like i should give you one of mine. you can have the one that only gives me +2 energy (i said i feel bad. i didn't say how bad i felt )
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast