Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/15 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (March 2019)

How disappointing. 🙁.
    I wouldn't mind a few of those rose palisades you have pictured next to the bottle palisade on page 1. Never got one of those. I could think of a lot of other things too.
    Why in the world does S8 need to put dogs &/or cats in the tent every single month? I seem to get those over & over & over again. And I do not want any since I have more than enough already...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    I don’t have anywhere near enough cabbages to get 10 items for this, so the most I was hoping for was to at least get a Spring Unicorn, as I didn’t have any (didn’t have a cabbage hut the last time they were in the tent). To my surprise I have been offered a Spring Unicorn both today and yesterday, so I have got 2 of them now, which I’m quite pleased with!

Nightclub Owner
    Emperor Griffin
    Storable: Yes
    Info: ?
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Gift
    Size: 1x1
    Drops: ?
    Events: Baron's Tent - March 2019
    Collection: ?
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107946
    Comments: Gift after getting 10 Tent prizes.

If someone get's it, please post the inventory card (both sides).
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Lorrainne ~ Seems like I got those Rose Palisades somewhere other than the Tent, maybe when they went on a super duper sale at some point? (Can't recall, lol)

Wow, CONGRATS GC5410! ~ That's awesome! I'm like Lorrainne above you, and usually get mostly dogs.
    Today, the ugly white poodle. Bah!
    I might try for the reskinned Griffin if something OTHER than dogs/cats hits my Tent. Grr!

Cool, Shibuya ~ I'll add your Emperor Griffin png to post 1, thanks.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 03-18-19 at 10:54 AM. Reason: correction

Rhino Keeper
    Anybody know how many Spring Unicorns we can have?? I?m guessing 4 is the limit

Executive Chef
    Woldawson ~ Your question was also asked by another player & answered on the previous page:
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    ....Usually, there is no cap when an item is in the tent so in theory you could get 30 Unicorns if it showed up in your tent every day.
    We have seen the cap of 4 placed on some energy animals we can craft and on some we can purchase in the Market but never in the Baron's Tent because if it appears there and you "win" it by throwing the rotten cabbages for it, you get it regardless of how many you already have on your board or in storage.
    Otherwise, a whole lot of Support Tickets would come streaming in by players who didn't receive their Tent prize!

Executive Chef
    my first animal was today and it was the spring uni.

and my first collection was 50 energy!!!!
    Last edited by shortdanzr; 03-17-19 at 07:59 PM.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Three days in a row of the ruler's carriage - no variety in the tent. Another 23.5 hrs of the carriage....yuck not interested....no room in the kingdom, no good drops and ugly.

Unlike (almost?) every poster in this thread, I happen to *LOVE* the Emperor Griffin!!!! I?ve never really liked the look of the griffins (kind of ?eh? to me), but I really like how this one looks, ?reskinned? or no. And it?s not entirely, as the wings are in a different position than the other griffins I?ve seen.

I just wanted to add my two cents so S8 knows there are some players out there who DO love the griffin! ❤️

I would play to win him regardless of the drops because I?m one of those players who doesn?t obsess over that and isn?t royally peeved when it?s not the-best-darn-dropper-released-yet. However, I also don?t have enough cabbages stocked up to meet the 10-win goal. I could make it to 6, assuming I have to use 25 cabbages each time, which is not always the case but was for me today, so it could happen. I really hesitate to start playing and trying for it if it will use up all my cabbages and still not be a guarantee of getting the griffin. That?s the part that?s very disappointing for me.
    Last edited by cursivesmiles; 03-18-19 at 10:23 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I just recently got my first cabbage hut, so there is no way I can do this challenge but I am hoping for at least 1 spring unicorn. Unfortunately it hasn't shown in my tent yet.

Trudyscandles

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast