Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SALE: 2019 March 15

Mainly I appreciate the previous information about the objectives and the sales.

I just have a problem, I can not buy some items since they do not appear. I researched and found that in 2015 a version called "Pastry Shop" (for Android) was released that no longer exists on Play Store.

I have been in this game for two years and it is obvious that I never had the opportunity to obtain such a version.

It should be noted that this problem of "not seeing articles" is two sales ago. Although whenever the sale ends I can "see and buy" without discount.
    I use Android.

Is there a way to know looking at sale items if it is an item that is always available for purchase just now on sale or if it is an item returned to the "marketplace " for this limited time ?

I have only been playing since around Christmas so can't always tell if an item is a regular

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by houseforjoy View Post
    Is there a way to know looking at sale items if it is an item that is always available for purchase just now on sale or if it is an item returned to the "marketplace " for this limited time ?

I have only been playing since around Christmas so can't always tell if an item is a regular
    I don't think so. But if you need help knowing if a item is limited you can ask me

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bezczelnyguy View Post
    Mainly I appreciate the previous information about the objectives and the sales.

I just have a problem, I can not buy some items since they do not appear. I researched and found that in 2015 a version called "Pastry Shop" (for Android) was released that no longer exists on Play Store.

I have been in this game for two years and it is obvious that I never had the opportunity to obtain such a version.

It should be noted that this problem of "not seeing articles" is two sales ago. Although whenever the sale ends I can "see and buy" without discount.
    I use Android.
    I was just coming to add a note about this in the first post. This was just pointed out to me in regards to the RS Sale but since those versions are still available it wasn't a big deal. What wasn't brought up was that the items will be available after the sale - that's an interesting side effect!

I'm not sure if this counts as a Bug or not but I'd suggest adding a post to the Bugs Forum on this subject, just in case.

Bug forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone tell me if spring curio and patisserie are limited items? I don't remember seeing them before but I'm not sure

Are the Patisserie items only available for sale on IOS?! I'm on android & those items don't show in my deco tab for the sale.

*** Nevermind... I didn't read down far enough. Maybe my reading glasses need glasses! BIG LOL! ***
    Last edited by SBDOVER72; 03-18-19 at 10:18 PM. Reason: added comment
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

New Resident
    I really wanted the Patisserie from long ago. I don't have many bakery or coffee shop items. Its frustrating to know it is available and first sale but not for me. 😢

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12