Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2019 March 15

Nightclub Owner

SALE: 2019 March 15

March Madness Sale
    All sale items were originally released in March.

ATTN Android Users: It's been brought to my attention that users on Android devices can only see certain items if they've previously downloaded the seasonal versions of BS that originally listed the items in question.

Details for Mystery Boxes currently on sale found here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ster-Box-Guide

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS 03-15-2019 Sale 1.jpg 
Views:	783 
Size:	132.5 KB 
ID:	50569

Name:	BS 03-15-2019 Sale 2.jpg 
Views:	755 
Size:	126.4 KB 
ID:	50563

Name:	BS 03-15-2019 Sale 3.jpg 
Views:	760 
Size:	185.5 KB 
ID:	50564

Name:	BS 03-15-2019 Sale 4.jpg 
Views:	770 
Size:	111.5 KB 
ID:	50571
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 03-17-19 at 10:21 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I can say I'm really happy with this sale

I?m thrilled they brought the fairy kitchen back! Overall pretty happy with the sale just for that alone, everything else was meh for me. That was the only thing I ended up buying.

Executive Chef
    So happy with the sale, they bring back some very old and rare item, which I like!!! I supper happy with the sale, and yet my hope was low.

Here is picture of items I buy.

Name:	DFB6E390-02EC-447C-A8BC-7C20AC9D9AAA.jpeg 
Views:	107 
Size:	430.5 KB 
ID:	50550

Fairy Kitchen 4x4

Name:	D073ED49-0368-4E50-9E57-D10619C78D65.jpeg 
Views:	72 
Size:	255.8 KB 
ID:	50551

Pegasus Statue 2x2

Name:	99056AB7-0834-4777-BF8F-DD06BFFAB227.jpeg 
Views:	76 
Size:	243.2 KB 
ID:	50552

Bremen Musicians 2x2

And more of the Stained Glass, which I will buy
    more of
    !!! Wall decoration 1x1

Name:	67CF36FB-96BB-4462-8003-86705D33BA79.jpeg 
Views:	76 
Size:	217.5 KB 
ID:	50553

So good of sale
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    Why am I seeing this until now, LOL! I didn't get any pop-up for a sale.

I can't believe they gave us the Bremen Musicians, this LTO item is from 2012 or something. How cool would it be if the sale included all the fairytale items out of the box.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Also here is better picture of the Bremen Musicians, and the Pegasus Statue.

Name:	55D104AF-A252-4746-AA72-767B5E2C2534.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	305.8 KB 
ID:	50558

Name:	7AFB2950-1A32-413B-989B-2230C43A00AA.jpeg 
Views:	87 
Size:	267.1 KB 
ID:	50559

I was actual surprise to see anything good this year, all I expect was the leprechaun and a few other small st Patrick's item, however I see all this and I was so shock and happy. I would even go out to say this was very better then the Christmas sale. I know that maybe a stretch, however I did not expect any of this to come back at all. And I would say very old/rare limited item are better then the new/ or better then anything out of box. From past and current box. At least in my opinion.

I did think Fairy Kitchen, the Pegasus Statue, and the Bremen Musicians would just be from the past, and would never be re-release again.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Why am I seeing this until now, LOL! I didn't get any pop-up for a sale.

I can't believe they gave us the Bremen Musicians, this LTO item is from 2012 or something. How cool would it be if the sale included all the fairytale items out of the box.
    I know, I've not seen this since it's original release and believe me - I've been looking!! Would've loved to see the old Stained Glass wall panel windows, too. Maybe for the Easter sale?

I'm pretty satisfied with the decos they've offered; just those few old LTOs made it worthwhile for, me personally. If they would include a few old school LTOs in every sale then I think they'd make a lot of players happy.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 03-15-19 at 08:39 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I know, I've not seen this since it's original release and believe me - I've been looking!! Would've loved to see the old Stained Glass wall panel windows, too. Maybe for the Easter sale?

I'm pretty satisfied with the decos they've offered; just those few old LTOs made it worthwhile for, me personally. If they would include a few old school LTOs in every sale then I think they'd make a lot of players happy.
    The 'Stained Glass' as it was called needs to be in a Bakery Story Hall of Fame as one of the most exclusive and prestigious items of all time. Seriously!

I think it was only offered with gem purchases and that was before I was playing sometime around 2011, someone correct me here if I'm wrong.

I only have the French dividers and not many either because it cost a lot of gems for each one.

I'm still waiting on the coffee pods I asked for many years ago to make a comeback as well as the ice cream bar, lollipop center, candy dispenser, sweet tooth cake, etc.

You get the idea...!

I'm pretty happy about the Bremen Musicians here more than anything else, already had the fairy kitchen from years ago. But would really love to have all the fairytale items, I'm just too low on gems.

Good one S8!
    Last edited by Natasha_07; 03-15-19 at 10:16 PM.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    The 'Stained Glass' as it was called needs to be in a Bakery Story Hall of Fame as one of the most exclusive and prestigious items of all time. Seriously!

I think it was only offered with gem purchases and that was before I was playing sometime around 2011, someone correct me here if I'm wrong.

I only have the French dividers and not many either because it cost a lot of gems for each one.

I'm still waiting on the coffee pods I asked for many years ago to make a comeback as well as the ice cream bar, lollipop center, candy dispenser, sweet tooth cake, etc.

You get the idea...!

I'm pretty happy about the Bremen Musicians here more than anything else, already had the fairy kitchen from years ago. But would really love to have all the fairytale items, I'm just too low on gems.

Good one S8!
    I agree about the hall of fame. You are correct, the rectangular Stained Glass were originally released as a Gem Gift but for the 2011 Black Friday instead of having a sale like they do now, they just put all the Gem Gift items from that year into the Market for gem purchase so they were available then as well. Oh man, sometimes I curse myself for not giving this game my full attention back then, lol.

As for this current sale: I've only just realized that all the items on offer were originally released during March. I suppose this means I have to cut them some slack for not included the items I wanted.

I gotta admit, I do think the idea of relisting items by the month they were originally released is a great idea. Let's hope they continue in this manner because if they do, then we're sure to see most, if not all of those LTOs we're wanting!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm happy too with this sale, got Some Nice spring items and St Patricks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast