Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: SALE: 2019 March 15

  1. #1
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,827

    SALE: 2019 March 15

    March Madness Sale
    The items on offer were all originally released during the magical month of March in years past!

    ATTN Android Users: It's been brought to my attention that users on Android devices can only see the Bagel & Racing items if they've previously downloaded the Bagel Cafe and Hot Rod Cafe versions of the app.





    Detailed information on Mystery Crate items can be found here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ster-Box-Guide

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS Sale 1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	50573
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS Sale 2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	162.2 KB 
ID:	50574
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 03-16-19 at 07:14 PM.

  2. #2
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,945
    This one only has a few Spring items and mostly non-holiday items, maybe a pre-Spring cleaning sale ?
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

    Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

  3. #3
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,827
    This one is pretty meh for me. Who knew that RS has had such bland March offerings over the years? I sure didn't, at least not until they were all thrown together like this, lol.

    I try not to compare the two games but it's hard not to when the sales are released on the same day at the same time, it makes it difficult not to weigh them against each other. BS is clearly the winner this week: they got a new mystery box, twice as many sales items that included several old LTOs.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This one is pretty meh for me. Who knew that RS has had such bland March offerings over the years? I sure didn't, at least not until they were all thrown together like this, lol.

    I try not to compare the two games but it's hard not to when the sales are released on the same day at the same time, it makes it difficult not to weigh them against each other. BS is clearly the winner this week: they got a new mystery box, twice as many sales items that included several old LTOs.
    hi friend, could you tell me what?s the LTO.😕I?m curious

  5. #5
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,827
    Quote Originally Posted by jhbhmvgfgb View Post
    hi friend, could you tell me what?s the LTO.��I?m curious
    LTO means Limited Time Offer. When these games first started out, we would get offers where a special decoration would be available for a few days only. There were two common types, the type of deco we could purchase in our markets for gems or the type of deco that we got for free when we purchased gems.

    In the current sale, the Steampunk Organ, Steampunk Fountain, Lucky Westie, Lucky Green Couch and Spring Lunch were all LTOs originally.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    LTO means Limited Time Offer. When these games first started out, we would get offers where a special decoration would be available for a few days only. There were two common types, the type of deco we could purchase in our markets for gems or the type of deco that we got for free when we purchased gems.

    In the current sale, the Steampunk Organ, Steampunk Fountain, Lucky Westie, Lucky Green Couch and Spring Lunch were all LTOs originally.
    Oh. I see. Thank so much for explaining my question😝

  7. #7
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,022
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This one is pretty meh for me. Who knew that RS has had such bland March offerings over the years? I sure didn't, at least not until they were all thrown together like this, lol.

    I try not to compare the two games but it's hard not to when the sales are released on the same day at the same time, it makes it difficult not to weigh them against each other. BS is clearly the winner this week: they got a new mystery box, twice as many sales items that included several old LTOs.
    Ditto.

    "Deck out your restaurant in green"--there's not that much green in the sale!

  8. #8
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    53
    I've waited so long to buy deli display, bagel rack and bagel gal, but I can't find these items there! I can see other items are available to buy but the ones I want are not! :/
    What should I do???

  9. #9
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Vici_10 View Post
    I've waited so long to buy deli display, bagel rack and bagel gal, but I can't find these items there! I can see other items are available to buy but the ones I want are not! :/
    What should I do???
    Hmm. I'm on iOS so that's where the photos are from, perhaps it's an android issue? I know they were first available via the Bagel version of the app so maybe that's it?

    I'll be back in a minute after I investigate.

    EDIT:

    Okay, I've checked and on a low level Android account, I can only see the items you've listed if I open the Bagel Cafe version of RS. Same goes with the racing items - they only show if I open the Hot Rod Cafe version.

    My final opinion is that if you've never downloaded those versions, you won't be able to see the items. The exception of course, would be if you previously purchased the items when those editions first came out, then you should see any previously purchased items in your market with the current sale price on them.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 03-16-19 at 07:11 PM.

  10. #10
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Hmm. I'm on iOS so that's where the photos are from, perhaps it's an android issue? I know they were first available via the Bagel version of the app so maybe that's it?

    I'll be back in a minute after I investigate.

    EDIT:

    Okay, I've checked and on a low level Android account, I can only see the items you've listed if I open the Bagel Cafe version of RS. Same goes with the racing items - they only show if I open the Hot Rod Cafe version.

    My final opinion is that if you've never downloaded those versions, you won't be able to see the items. The exception of course, would be if you previously purchased the items when those editions first came out, then you should see any previously purchased items in your market with the current sale price on them.
    Thank you so much for your help!
    I just installed the Bagel Cafe version and yes those items were there in the market and I finally bought them for my restaurant.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	restaurant_story-۲۰۱۹-۰۳-۱۷-۱۲-&#177.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	203.0 KB 
ID:	50637

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •