Thread: Gold nugget shortage

New Resident

Gold nugget shortage

So many quests and building upgrades require gold nuggets but with two deep mines, one is new the other stuck at level five and a sparkling mine at level five I have only found two gold nuggets since November. Shouldn't it drop a little more often when it is required to complete a quest? Not having the problem finding shamrocks, diamonds or moss, or any other item in the current quests and challenges, just gold nuggets. With the new challenge, mining the rock outcrop, I found fools gold with every click. Very frustrating that I am unable to complete quests or upgrade the mines and other buildings etc. because I am not finding gold. It really takes the fun out of the game.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm finding the opposite - nuggets are dropping so much I've had to craft bobbins and do the golden trade. Random drops and rare resources can bring frustration so I hope they start dropping more frequently for you.

New Resident
    I am also have trouble getting gold nugget need them to finish quest plus I even brought aideen and that did not help

New Resident
    Where are they dropping from? The mines or someplace else?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jools0305 View Post
    Where are they dropping from? The mines or someplace else?
    The Inventory Guide has a list of all current places. Click on link in my signature.

Not only do we need them for upgrading, but also for almost every. single. special. event. that requires golden something-or-other!! S8, can?t you pick the eggs or apples a little more frequently?!? It seems they are only chosen maybe once out of 20 golden-requiring events. Take the current quest, for example: Wedding of the Centur-y. Centaurs are half horse...wouldn?t it make COMPLETE sense to require the golden APPLES to be used for the adventure, instead (of course!) of the golden nuggets?!?