Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chaos Within Event: March 15 2019 ( Ends March 22)

The Honorable Panda

Chaos Within Event: March 15 2019 ( Ends March 22)

Name Myth Heart Amounts Purchase Price Reward
    Sundial 150 150 gold Sundial
    Myth Gem
    (for crafting)
    750 600 Gold Myth Gem
    Mythic Dial 2,150 1,400 Gold Mythic Dial
    Pandora Dragon 5,200 3,050 Gold Pandora Dragon
    Djinn Dragon 7,400 2,200 Gold Djinn Dragon
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-15-19 at 11:04 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    well, this appears to be a well named event. The Gorgon dragon can be sent on a three hour quest or it can be sent on three hour quest and the third and final option is sending it on an eight hour quest. Hmnn...is it possible that it is supposed to be three, eight and twelve hour quests as has been done in the past. My guess is that three, three and eight is what was intended, but then I am a tad gullible

Banned
    I was lucky n got Gorgon 1st try w angel n peacock for bingo breed.

I just put it in hab, went to send it on quest for points and see there are 2 3 hour options, then 8 hour but NO 12 hour quest!!! S8 can't seem to put out a game without some sort of error.

Is there any body around to fix this before Monday? Look at all the possible points we may be missing without a 12 hour option.

Rhino Keeper
    just finished the 8 hrs quest in 8 hrs. however, no heart tokens received.

Fashion Designer
    Yes, there isn't a 12 hour quest for this event. Just two 3 hrs and an 8 hr quest. Sloppy error on s8's part.

Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    I was lucky n got Gorgon 1st try w angel n peacock for bingo breed.

I just put it in hab, went to send it on quest for points and see there are 2 3 hour options, then 8 hour but NO 12 hour quest!!! S8 can't seem to put out a game without some sort of error.

Is there any body around to fix this before Monday? Look at all the possible points we may be missing without a 12 hour option.
    Four 3-hour quests will earn you far more points than a single 12-hour one would.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Yes, there isn't a 12 hour quest for this event. Just two 3 hrs and an 8 hr quest. Sloppy error on s8's part.
    This has been reported over.

Bug Thread

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    just finished the 8 hrs quest in 8 hrs. however, no heart tokens received.
    Please try force closing your game and check again. If still missing, please contact support for assistance.
    ( see support link in my signature).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Four 3-hour quests will earn you far more points than a single 12-hour one would.
    That is, of course, true if you have either the time or ability to send the dragons out every 3 hours. Maybe it would even work if one was able to send out a dragon 2 times or 3 times in a 12 hour period. There are many reasons though that players may not be able to do that. No matter what though, the real point of the matter is that once again, S8 has released an event on a Friday that was flawed with no one available to fix the mistake until Monday. That has happened quite a few times recently.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This has been reported over.
    Kooky Panda, I just sent quest at 2:55 PM Eastern time and there is now a 12 hr quest in outpost.

Can you ask the developers though, why they can't have an employee actually go into the game right after all the parts are loaded for a new event and physically check everything is in order.

It should be a relatively quick thing to do...enter the spell shop, see that all tasks are there, including ones still needed for tales sometimes, enter quest outpost, do a battle to see hearts or whatever are being rewarded, hatch egg, finish evolving, harvest food, take egg out of den. If the evolves eggs etc are put in early it's just a matter of tapping a few things on Friday. Use the Stormie ID for this.

It's simple and would avoid all players being stranded for an entire weekend plus....
    As I said in my earlier post, how many hearts have we missed out on having to use 8 hr overnite rather than 12? I just about get enough points to get a dragon , community without being handicapped by errors from S8.

If they continue with this pattern of mistakes making it harder for players, maybe they should think to lessen point requirements on everything.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast