Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chaos Within Event: March 15 2019 ( Ends March 22)

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I'm about 490 points away from finishing myself. This time I will not come up 78 points short like I did with Lady in the last World Event. It looks like I'll be getting Djinn in a matter of hours.
    Congrats! The Djinn Dragon looks great, they based his design on the Magic Lamp Dragon, but without that doodad dangling from his tail

Still, he's supposed to be anchored within a pentagram but I think they've made it a floating diagram.

Executive Chef
    I won't be able to finish on time on either account, maybe because I couldn't craft the Gorgon until the event was half over. i'm kind of disappointed, but I'll live.
    And yes, indeed, the event will probably come to a miraculous end! I'm looking forward to the LB, but not as much as I used to because the milestone prizes aren't very good anymore. "Hey, here are some decorations that earn points and then become useless." Why not just lower the points requirement in the first place and give us a habitat and another dragon instead of point producing decos?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I won't be able to finish on time on either account, maybe because I couldn't craft the Gorgon until the event was half over. i'm kind of disappointed, but I'll live.
    And yes, indeed, the event will probably come to a miraculous end! I'm looking forward to the LB, but not as much as I used to because the milestone prizes aren't very good anymore. "Hey, here are some decorations that earn points and then become useless." Why not just lower the points requirement in the first place and give us a habitat and another dragon instead of point producing decos?
    That would be great to get habitats again as prizes. I also miss earning all the dragons we used to get as milestone prizes.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    How many of each of these do you have:
    • Breeding dens
    • Nests
    • Evolution Chambers
    • Farms

Did you manage to breed the quest dragon?
    Did you send the quest dragon out to earn points and how often?
    Did you place and collect from the points-giving decorations?
    Did you fight in the arena and how often?
    Well I have one breeding den, 4 nests, 2 evolution chambers and 7 farms. I ve got the quest dragon after 3 days and I send him on quest twice a day. I collect points from decos and from battling 3/4 time in a day. I m at 6k points and I obviously wont be able to get 1400 during last 10 hrs... So frustrating! What am I missing?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by giuarm24 View Post
    Well I have one breeding den, 4 nests, 2 evolution chambers and 7 farms. I ve got the quest dragon after 3 days and I send him on quest twice a day. I collect points from decos and from battling 3/4 time in a day. I m at 6k points and I obviously wont be able to get 1400 during last 10 hrs... So frustrating! What am I missing?
    Did you raise quest dragon to level 10?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by giuarm24 View Post
    If you're doing quest 2x per day I assume it's 2 12 hr ones. If you can do 3 hr quests during the day, that should give you more points. 3 hrs have given me either 72,78,85 so 3 of those should give at least 216 , where 12 hrs I usually get 150 tho once 325. If you can do 4 it's at least 288 and multiply that by 3 days or so and you get a bit of extra points.

Also, if you have 10x egg boosts and buy water eggs, that gives a few more points thi not so many to be really useful.

Executive Chef
    did we get the essence and all?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    did we get the essence and all?
    Oh yeah, we received all community prizes😊 I was a bit worried but kept collecting. I believe players with great resources helped a lot even though they probably didn't really need tickets for the temple. Super happy!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Did you raise quest dragon to level 10?
    Of course!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    If you're doing quest 2x per day I assume it's 2 12 hr ones. If you can do 3 hr quests during the day, that should give you more points. 3 hrs have given me either 72,78,85 so 3 of those should give at least 216 , where 12 hrs I usually get 150 tho once 325. If you can do 4 it's at least 288 and multiply that by 3 days or so and you get a bit of extra points.

Also, if you have 10x egg boosts and buy water eggs, that gives a few more points thi not so many to be really useful.
    Thank you but I guess this wouldnt give 1k points more... Alas!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast